1.03

Jo's POV

After a long night of talking, pizza, and yelling coming from downstairs after the boys pranked chance, Tessa, Ericka and I were exhausted. I looked at my phone noticing it was already 1:30 in the morning. I turned to Tessa and Ericka who were half asleep and cuddle up with a whole bunch of pillows and blankets.

"Hey you guys mind if I stay the night?" I ask noticing Tessa's heavy eyelids close and open back up at he sound of my voice.

"Yeah sure no problem you can just grab some shorts and a hoodie out of my closet," she said pointing to the tall closet it the corner of her room.I get up and quickly grab a pair of black Nike running shorts that were a little to short because my legs were much longer then Tessa's and a black sweatshirt that I assumed to be someone's merch. I ran to her bathroom to brush my once curled hair and put it up in a ponytail. I also take out my contacts out because I'm not suppose to sleep with them in and they were beginning to , burn my eyes pulling my glasses out of my bag I put them on. I hated the way I looked with then on but anything more then 5 feet away was a complete blur with out them. 

"I'm going to grab some water do you want any?" I ask Both Tessa and Ericka shake their heads no and pull the comforter over their bodies.

As I make my way down the surprisingly quiet hallway and staircase I notice one light one in the kitchen. After making my way to the island in the kitchen I see Chance starring at his laptop.

"Thought you girls feel asleep awhile ago. " chance not looking up from his laptop.

"Tessa and Ericka just fell asleep I just came down to get some water. What are you doing up so late?" I say looking in the half empty fridge for a water bottle.

"Finishing editing this video for tomorrow. Bottom shelf," he says pointing to the bottom shelf full if water bottle without looking up again.

"Oh thanks," I say with an awkward laugh," you have a YouTube channel?"

"Yeah me and Anthony have one together. We just started though but we are doing pretty good." He said with his eyes still glued on the bright screen.

"That's really cool," I say making my way around the island to the seat next to him.

"We should do a video together." Chance says in a matter-of-fact way finally looking up from his screen his blue-green eyes finally meeting mine.

"Yeah we definitely should... wait are you just using me for my followers," I say with a laugh to tell him it was a joke.

"Of course not that's why we have Jake." He says with a smirk across his lips, "anyway I thought you were a fan."

"What makes you say that?"

"Look at who's merch you are wearing," his says pointing down to the Chance and Anthony logo on the left side of my chest. I laughed at my own stupidity of not realizing.

"It's Tessa's I swear. " I say crossing my heart with my fingers.

"Yeah sure just admit you're a Chanion. "

"Can't cause it's my true. " I say stinking my tongue and giving him a devilish grin.

He just shakes his head and smiles at my childish ways.

"But because you are begging me I'll do a video for your channel but you have to do one for mine as well. " I say

"Deal I already have a great idea for it." He says with smirk looking back at his computer.

"I have a good idea as well. " I say but honestly not having any clue on what we should do.

Chance slowed his laptop with a sigh as he probably was editing for a while. He looked up at me and didn't say anything at first. The silence between us and his eyes on mine made me feel nervous.

"I didn't know you wore glasses. " he says breaking the silence making me almost jump at his unexpected statement.

"Yeah I have really bad eyesight I literally can't see anything more than 15 feet away." I say with an awkward laugh. "I usually just were contacts but I can't wear them to bed. "

"You look good with them on," chance said I could still feel his eyes on me as I avoided eye contact.

Chance and I spent the rest of the night talking about the reasons why Anthony and him moved out to California and my dream of making out here in Cali as well and all of our dumb highschool party stories and how we got those scars from doing dumb things.

"Look right here," I say taking off my glasses and pointing to two scars one going straight through my eyebrow and ended next to my eye and the other a small line in the center of your forehead.

"how did you get those?" He says looking at them closely. They were small and faint against my tan skin but once pointed out they were noticeable and I hated them but they were always a good story to tell.

"This one got kicked in the face while paying soccer in high school my first varsity game and her cleat cut me pretty badly it looked like I got in a fight with a cat." I say making, him responded with a soft laugh. "This one I got from a fight." I say in a cocky tone.

"You were in a fight?" He asked not believe a word of what I was saying.

"No but I was next to a fight and accidentally got hit with A bottle from it. " I say laughing at the thought of the memory it was dumb, but that's what happened at my first year of college.

The two if us went silent for a moment the comfort of the quiet made me feel good. He slowly put his hand on my cheek as his thumb traced the scar that traveled through my eyebrow. I blushed as I felt his eyes trace the features of my face. His hand slowly left my face without him saying a word. I put my glasses back on as everything went back in to focus. Looking around the trying to find anything to take the conversation off me I notice the oven said 3:28 am in green letters that helped light up the kitchen.

"Oh my god it's almost 3:30." I blurted out ruing the sweet, innocent moment the two of us just shared.

"Oh shit really. " chance says looking at the time on his phone. The past two hours had went by so fast talking to chance made me feel like I was talking to an old friend and he gave me those innocent feelings of almost having crush which I hadn't felt since freshman year of high school.

"I'm gonna head to bed," I say standing up from the uncomfortable chair, " see you in the morning." I say as I start to walk away.

" hey Joe," chance calls, I quickly turn around. "You look really good in that sweatshirt you should keep. " he says with that same smirk on his face. Let's just agree his flirting game was strong.

I roll my eyes exaggerating, "I don't know have to think about it," I say with a confident wink as a I turn on my heel and make my way back up to Tessa's room.

I slowly climbed back onto her bed with them noticing. And grabbed my phone from the night stand where I left it. As I scrolled through twitter unable to sleep as my mind traveled through the conversation I just had. It was nice to have someone to flirt and talk with. Smiling for once I went to bed peacefully.

------------------

1408 words

Lol I hate this chapter probably going to delete it.