1.15

Jo

"Jo stop," I here Chance say as he follows me down the hallway. My breathing was becoming rapid making the room spin around me.

I

"I know you want to talk, but I can't I

"I know you want to talk, but I can't I...  just need a minute," I say Chance didn't say anything was gave me a light squeeze. The steadiness of his heart beat calmed be down.  

"Hey let's go some where quiet," he says as I try to ignore the noise coming from down stairs. Chance pulled me off in to his room even though it was a mess and there were beds everywhere it was nicer then standing out in the hallway. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Chance asks as I take a sit next to him on one of the beds. 

"Not really, I'm just kind of tired but I have to film cause I didn't vlog all day," I say groaning at the end making chance laugh. 

"I'm sure Tessa and everyone will understand if you don't upload." he says as he rubs circles on my back trying to calm me down; which he was doing a very good job at. 

"Do you mind if I just lay down for a couple minutes, I swear I'll get out soon." I say not even wanting for an answer before laying down resting my head on his pillow.

"You can say as long as you want." he says with a laugh. "I'll be right back," he says with a wink and quickly goes out the door.

I was left alone with my thought running back over everything that happened today, from Logan to Wes made me feel sick. It felt like the one of longest day of my life. With it being summer the sky only just gotten dark. Going over everything  Wes said to me over and over again thinking maybe it was my fault, maybe I did something to make him snap. Maybe it was my fault.

After about five minutes the bedroom door opened again, "Sorry that took so long," Chance says with a wide smile opening the door with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands. "I made popcorn," he says, I couldn't help but smile; he looked so cute in his joggers and sweatshirt, with his hair all messy.

"Thank you but why?" I ask, as Chance sits next to me. 

"I thought that because you don't want to talk right now, we could watch a movie and eat some popcorn." 

"Well Chance... what movie are we going to watch," I say with a smirk. 

Chance put on Talladega Nights, and which was just what I needed. Chance put the bowl of popcorn in between us and we both got comfortable against the pillows and Chance wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

AN: I love this movie so much

"Chance what's the point of watching a movie with me, if you're going to be on your phone the entire time?" I say as I notice Chance scrolling through Instagram as I shove some popcorn in my mouth.

"Here give me your phone," I say taking Chance's phone and taking a cute photo and putting it on his Instagram story.

"Oh my god we are adorable," Chance says in joking manner. Looking back at the photo reminded me of how close Chance, Anthony, and I have gotten over the previous month in till I messed it up the other day at the beach and club.

"Chance look I'm sorry about everything that happened the other night, I over reacted I guess... I was just hurt." 

"Jo you don't have to--" 

"No, I think we should just start fresh, you know go back to the way we used to be." I interrupt. I knew I still had feelings for Chance whether it was just a small crush or something more I didn't care I would rather have him back as a friend. 

"Jo I need to apologize to you too. I was a complete dick to you the day at the beach." He says, "If I'm honest I freaked out and those things that I said I didn't mean. I just freaked out because I didn't think you wanted anyhting more then just hooking up." he says as we both look towards each other. 

All i could think of is how i just wanted to go back to being friends, and now he was saying the opposite. "Chance..." i sigh looking back at the tv, "I think we should start and be friends."

"I know, i know." he says in defense, "I just think that if theres something there after we 'start over' then we explore the things that's there." 

He got closer, our faces only inches away, "Deal?" he ask as he looks down at my lips. 

"Deal."