1.14

Jo

 "You two know each other," Jake questions getting everyone's attention. Seeing him here made me want to run upstairs and hide.

"Yeah actually pretty well," Wes says with a wink towards me making me almost throw up in my mouth. 

Wesley Adams. The man himself Wesley fucking Adams. Him and I had dated on and off over the past year intill it officially ended about three months ago. It was probably the most toxic situation I had ever been in. He would hurt me then I would hurt him, and it was a vicious cycle.

(This is Wes idk who this actually is but he's a snack so...) 

"Wait, oh my god

"Wait, oh my god. Jo why didn't you tell me." Tessa says probably being able to tell something happened between us. 

"Wes what are you doing here?" I ask rolling my eyes. Both Wes and I went to college in New York.

"Same thing you are here for, it's summer break babe." He says. Wes was also part of youtube, which made our toxic relationship even worse. We both started youtube before we met and while we were dating everything was so competitive. Followers, views, and subscribers didn't matter what is was there was always an under lying competition.

"Don't call me babe," a snap back. I could feel the tension build in the room.

"Oh come on, babe." He says stepping closer to me. Wes being here brought back so many bad memories, the fighting and the cheating he did over and over again but I was too naïve to notice.

"You're repulsive," I say with a laugh trying to make it seem like a joke. 

I could feel Tessa and Jake get closer to me in a protective manner. Chance and Anthony stood behind Wes, making eye contact Anthony while he gave me a concerning look.  Chance didn't even look at me, he only glared at the back of Wes's head. I couldn't bother worrying about Chance with my ex in the room.

"Well there is some pizza in the kitchen if you want it Jo,"  Anthony says interrupting the situation that was unfolding. 

I started my way to the kitchen even though I had already had dinner. Sitting down at the island I grabbed a slice out of the box. "Man I miss New York pizza," I say eyeing the slice in my hand. 

Everyone joined me in the kitchen talking and laughing, but I couldn't shake the uneasiness  feeling that seeing Wes gave me as he took a sit next to me. He knew how to hurt me with only using a few words, he was probably one of the only people who have made me cry on multiple occasions; and I hate him for that.  

"Hey, Jo can I talk to you alone, it doesn't have to be right now, maybe later," Chance rambles as he rubs the back of he's neck with his palm. 

"Yeah, of course. Maybe after I'm done filming with Tessa." I say looking up at Chance with a soft smile. As much I was upset with what happened to us a few days ago, I couldn't help but feel guilty for the way I acted at the club and how I probably over reacted after everything. 

"Ok sounds like a plan," he says with a nod and a smile. 

As I finished my slice of pizza I listened to the crazy conversation happening in front of me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Logan:

Hey, just checking that it's ok if I post this

I'll send you the rest once Brendan sends me them

                                                                                                                                                                   Jo Taylor

Omg I love it of course you can

I smile at the photo remembering how gorgeous the sunset was. 

Logan

I had a lot of fun today we should do it again some time.

I guess the people around me could notice my big smile because before I knew it my phone was out of my hand. "Damn Jo who's making you smile like that?" Anthony says. 

Ignoring him I try to grab my phone out Wes's hand. "No way, it's Logan." Wes shouts, getting everyone's attention.

"Ew Jo," Jake says with laugh. Jake always hated when every a girl liked his brother more then him. 

"Wow you still getting on your knees for a shout out." 

"What!" I say, taken back by Wes's quite comment; the rest of the room got quiet at my sudden out burst probably not hearing what Wes said. 

"Nothing, it was a joke Jo."

"You're such an ass. How dare you say that to me." I say holding back tears, I was angry I almost started crying. 

"What it's probably true, everyone knows you would nothing without your mouth," my mouth dropped, I didn't even know where this was coming from.

"Wes chill out," Jake says as him and Chance step closer to Wes and I. 

"No you're irrelevant stop trying to sleep your way to the top." he snaps pointing his finger at me as he steps closer. I was shaking literally shaking, is this what everyone thought about me. He had so much power over me, he knew what to say to make me tick. 

"Stop" Chance says but before I knew it someone threw a punch.

"You have got to me kidding me," Wes says as he grabs his face

"Get the fuck out of this house right now," chance says as he shakes his hand trying to get rid of the pain. 

"Fine," Wes says before I knew he was turning a around and made his way out the door.

"Jo don't listen to him, he's just an ass who's jealous of you." Tessa says coming over to me. I stood there still, the tears in my eyes vanished. I was not going to cry over him, "I just need a minute." I say making my way upstairs to Tessa's room. 

"Wait Jo," I hear Chance call after me.

//////////

DRAMA!!

Why would Chance do that? 

But i updated again so vote please.