1.09

Jo's POV

After about 20 minutes of driving we finally arrive at the beach and we took everything out of the trunk and laid out out towels. 

"We finally made it to the beach. And it's a gorgeous day today." I yell to my camera, sitting down on my towel.
"Look at this view," I say turning my camera around toward the gorgeous light blue water with the light sand, I was from New York, where the water was so dark you cant see your feet and the sand has so many rocks you can barely walk barefoot.

As I turn my camera to capture the view of the beach, Chance and Anthony both pose, "don't you mean this view," Anthony says with a grin.

I couldn't even contain my laughter at the both of them. "What are you laughing at, these bodies are no joke." Anthony says making crack up again.

Catching my breath I turn my camera back to me "Well we are gonna gonna go swimming and enjoy this beautiful day, see you soon. " I say putting my hand over the lens.

"You boys ready to go swimming?" I ask standing up from my seat on my beach towel. Even though I had spent a whole month in California I still hadn't been swimming. I was more then excited to spend the day at Santa Monica.

"Hell yeah let's go!" Anthony screams getting him and Chance amped up. They both pull off there shirts throwing next to their stuff

Whoa

I almost couldn't close my mouth as  I check out both Chance and Anthony.  "You like what you see?" Chance says I quickly slap his arm saying  "you wish," with a grin plastered across my face.

As I step out of my jean shorts revealing my tiny black bikini bottoms and then pulled off my gray adidas T-shirt showing off my matching triangle bikini. I looked over at Chanthony and both of their eyes looked my up and down tracing over all of the skin that was showing. I just roll my eyes at their gawking looks.

Before they could say anything I take off running towards the water

Before they could say anything I take off running towards the water. Turning around I see chance and Anthony both on my tail, both go diving into the water but I stop dead in my tracks as the cold water hit my feet.

"Come on Jo!" Anthony yells. "Do it, the water is fine once you get in."

"It's cold though," I shiver in response the little waves crashing on my feet made me shiver.

"Don't think about it, just do it," chance says. "OHIO OHIO" he and Anthony start to chant.  They both knew that worked on anyone in the team 10 house it basically pumped everyone one up to the point where they would do anything, even if it wasn't the best decision.

I close my eyes and with a squeal I dive into the water. The cold water sent chill down my body but felt good once I was completely under.

As the three of us race out diving under the crashing wave after wave we swim out to where the water was calmer and only the occasional wave would crash in front of us. Chance and Anthony could both still stand with the water reaching their top of their shoulder but I was left trying to stay afloat with my head above the water.

We all spent time splashing each other, trying to body surf the big waves, and of course Chance and Anthony picking me up and throwing me as if I weighed nothing.

"Guys I'm gonna head back," Anthony says as he starts to head back to the beach. Leaving me and Chance with a concerned look

"Why," chance ask "something wrong,"

"No, I just have to take a shit, ok?" Anthony says shyly, Chance and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ok be safe," chance yells out to Anthony.

"Don't fall in," I yell at Anthony who was now walking up the beach, he just turns around and holds up his middle finger making chance and I laugh again.

"So you have been here a month, have you made your decision about staying yet?" Chance says after we both catch our breath.

"Not yet, I mean I love it here, I love working, and everyone. But I guess it's still up to what my parents say as well. But right now if I had to decide I would want to stay. "

"I mean let's real you couldn't go a day with out me," Chance says with a big smirk across his face.

"I highly disagree," I say as a splash water at him laughing.

He quickly grabs my hands before I could splash him again pulling me towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, with his hands on my back.

"Hey," I whisper not being able to hid the smile on my face.

"How are you?" He asks with a smile laugh.

Our faces were so close as my body was wrapped around his my weight resting on his hips.

"Great, how bout you?" I say with a cheeky smile.

"Good, I went to this gorgeous beach with a gorgeous girl."

"I get it you like Anthony, I won't tell him." I say with a wink and a devilish smirk.

Chance just chuckled in response, "Oh, trust me Anthony is not the person I think is gorgeous." I felt my face burn up and my stomach fill with butterflies.

Stop, geez he gives you a compliment and you go crazy.

"Thanks," I say shyly not being able to hold my smile.

I followed Chance's eyes noticing them directed towards my lips. Unable to resist I lean in to kiss him. It was salty but soft and sweet. I felt Chance deepen the kiss. I pull myself closer to him trying to close all the space between us, as his hands roam my back, my hands quickly make my way to his wet hair.

But the two of us separate by the sounds of a high pitched screams

But the two of us separate by the sounds of a high pitched screams. Looking over towards the beach you see a crowd start to form around Anthony as he makes his way back towards our stuff.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I mumble under my breathe.

"You don't think they are us, do you?" Chance asks, I quickly realized that I  still had my legs wrapped around Chance's waist and we were extremely close to each other.

"I don't thinks so," I say, hoped

Let's hope not. I don't want fans knowing we just made out and saying we are a couple, cause I don't even know what we are.

"We should probably get out if the water," chance suggest. I just not my head in agreement and make my way back to Anthony.

-------------

1152 words