1.04

I woke up to my short sleep around 7:30 in the morning to the sound of rustling in the room. I quickly sat up hoping it wasn't someone about to throw water on my and grab my glasses so I could see around the room. As the room comes unfocused I can make the face out of the lesson making the noise.

"Tessa?" I say my voice groggy and tired.

"Sorry... ," she says as she picks a charger and ear buds out of the draw she was rustling through. "I didn't mean to wake you. But I completely forgot I had a workout planned for this morning. You can just go back to sleep. You can use my shower and really what ever you want I don't care " she says as she shoves the findings from the draw in her bag. "Maybe I'll see you when you get back," she before she quickly running out of the room.

I quickly noticed I was the only one in Tessa's room, Ericka had probably left got when Tessa did to go into her room cause the 3 of us didn't really fit on the bed. I quickly take advantage of the whole bed and doze back to sleep.

After a while of peaceful sleep I hear movement and talking coming from downstairs assuming everyone is awake I decided to get up. Putting my glasses on and checking my phone seeing that it's 8:30. I decide to take Tessa up on her offer and use her shower. Putting clothes and glasses back on I simply just brush through my hair and put it in a bun.

Walking down stairs to the kitchen I was surprised to see only Nick and Jake there.

"Where is everyone else," I say as I lean on the counter next to them.

"All the guys are asleep still and Ericka went to the gym and Tessa at one of her boxing classes." He says. As Nick types away in his laptop.

"Oh ok. Do you guys want to go get breakfast?" I offer

"Yeah sure you want to come Nick?" Jake offers.

"Sorry but I have meetings I have to go to in 20 minutes," Nick says with his cute accent. "I'll see you guys later though" he says getting up from his seat in the kitchen.

"Will you help me wake up the boys though it's always funny for the vlog," Jake says as he turns it me with a devilish grin and his camera in hand.

"Ok but I have to grad my camera first," I say smiling at the idea.

I ran up stairs and grab my camera as quickly and quietly as possible. Jake meets me infront of their door with a blow horn in his hand.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Jake asked offering me to blow horn.

"I'd love too. "

I grab the horn and wait for Jake to open the door. Once he does I see how gross and crowded the room actually is, with Ivan on a couch, Anthony and Emilio and the bunk beds and Chance on a mattress on the floor. I tip toe my way to the center of the room next to the mattress on the floor and blow the air horn. It was so loud it even made me jump, everyone in the room was  immediately awake as they jumped up.

I could barely make out the noise of  Ivan and Emilio yelling something in Spanish and Chance and Anthony yelling at me to stop. Without realizing how close I was to Chance's mattress he quickly pulled my whole body down onto his bed. Pinning my arms down he quickly hovered over, bring his face close to mine and  giving me a flirty wink which distracted me from the fact he pulled the blow horn right out of my hand. The whole thing only lasted about 5 seconds but to me it felt like 10 minutes. He got back up and ran over to Jake blowing the horn in his face, leaving me laying there with a shocked expression on my face.

"How do you like it now!" Chance screams as he chases Jake with the blow horn.

After Chance chase Jake all the way downstairs and I finally caught up to them.