1.08

Jo's POV

6/28 *three weeks later

(I decided to add dates because it helps keep track also because Jo is only in California for the summer)

The last month has been one of the best months of my life. I have been hanging out with friends, doing photo shoots, and interviews, and all of its been amazing. I can't believe it has taken me this long to come out to California and in only a month I have had more interviews and have met more fans than I have in the past 2 years of me doing YouTube and I love every minute of it.

----

As I opened the front door to the team 10 house and yelled, "Honey I'm home!" To my vlog camera. I quickly see everyone awake and Jake riding his dirt bike around the house. Everyone turned to look at me like I was the one doing something weird.

As I make my way towards everyone I was greeted by Tessa and Ericka

"Hey girlie ," Tessa says to me as she gives me a hug.

"Hey t and Ericka," I say giving Ericka a hug as well.

"I'm just stopping by I wanted to see if you guys wanted to come to the beach with me today,"

"No sorry we both have meetings today," Ericka say doing a little pouty face. "I'm sure you can find someone here how would want to go with you." She says as she turns around looking at the big group of guys doing something stupid as usual.

"Ok see you guys later, have fun at your meetings," I say giving them a hug again

"I promise you I probably won't," Tessa says laughing to herself.

I walk over to the kitchen where all the boys were gathered and hopped on the trampoline. "Who wants to go to the beach with me today?!" I shout getting everyone's attention.

"I would love to Jo but I have to go to Disney today. " Jake says.

"Sorry Jo I have to do a shoot today. " kade says.

Both Ivan and Emilio shake their heads, "sorry we are also busy,"

The only ones left were Chance and Anthony. I hop off the trampoline and go over to where they were sitting. 'Pretty please come with me. If you don't I will be all alone.' I say jumping on Anthony's lap.

Anthony and Chance both look at each other and shrug. "Yeah I guess will go with you," Anthony says in defeat.

"Yes you two are the best." I say giving Anthony and Chance both a hug. "Now go get ready we are leaving asap. "

---

Once chance and Anthony were both finally ready we got in the car that I decided to lease for the summer and started our way to the beach. Setting me vlog camera on the dash board. As the three of us chat, sing and laugh away the car ride was going pretty quickly until we got stopped by some traffic.

Chanthony and I become really close over the past month and were now some of my closest friends in the team 10 house.

"Ok this is starting to get boring. " chance says in the passenger seat next to me.