Chapter 22

*Sky's POV*

"LIL!!" I kept screaming. "LIL!!" I kept trying to break the chain.

"Honey stop. We'll figure this out, just stop screaming." Sophia said to me trying go calm me down. How can she be calm? HOW?!

"I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING SHE'LL THINK I GAVE UP ON HER!" I yelled at Soph.

"She will know that you didn't give up. I just met you a few days ago and I already know you'd never give up on anything." She said.

I stopped struggling against the chain. "But what if something terrible happens to her? I'll never be able to live with myself." I said to them.

"We know. But still, you hurting yourself more won't help with anything." Perrie said from her spot on the wall.

"I guess you're right." I said and leaned against the wall. How do I get out of this? Obviously Lil's way didn't work, she just had a crappy chain holding her. Wait a second.

"DidyouguysseeLilthrowsomethingatus??" I asked the girls in a fast jumbled sentence.

"Repeat that?" Sophia asked me.

"But slower." Perrie added.

"Did you guys see Lil throw something at us?" I repeated but slower so they could understand what I was saying. Perrie had a determined/thinking look on her face. Probably trying to remember what happened.

"SHE DID!!" She yelled after a couple of seconds.

"God thank you. I'm not hallucinating from being dehydrated." I said. "Feel around guys." I said and I felt around with my feet to hit something.

"Um I found it." Sophia said.

"Great! What'd she throw?!" Perrie asked her friend eagerly.

"It's a gun." Sophia stated.

*Lil's POV*

The guy that took me carried me over to a bedroom and slammed the door shut. He automatically threw me down onto the bed and started undressing himself. Oh god. Oh god. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY IDEA OF ABSTINENCE?! HELLO?! BELIEVER OF SEX AFTER MARRIAGE!! Okay okay okay. Breath and think. Breath and think. You can figure this out. Skylar stopped screaming though. What happened to her?? Did someone get down there and knock her unconscious?! OH MY GOD CALM DOWN! YOU CALLED THE COPS, LIL! THEY'RE COMING TO RESCUE YOU! I can't believe we got the girls sucked into this. They just wanted to support their boyfriends when they had time to. No. Instead we got fucking KIDNAPPED IN JAPAN!!

The guy was fully naked now and I kept my head towards the ceiling. He made his way down to me and started kissing me roughly that was no where near as good as Louis' kisses. God I miss Louis. What had he and the lads been doing since we went missing? Okay. Now you're about to be raped. Think. Fast. MOVIES!! SKY LOVES ACTION MOVIES!! I felt around under the mattress to see if there was a gun underneath. I felt something cold and hard and when I wrapped my hand around it, I felt the buttons that I've seen so many times in video games and movies. They say fiction don't teach you anything. WELL I JUST SAVED MY ASS. Now how do I actually grow the balls to pull the trigger? The guys started kissing down my jawline and onto my neck and he ran his right hand up to my boob. Why was he moaning so freaking loudly? Wait a second. I thought I stabbed him. How is he able to...? FUCK I MUST'VE MISSED!

All of a sudden there was another loud gunshot that couldn't have been mine. The guy stopped touching me- thank god- and sat up on his knees. He turned his head towards to door then said, "The hell is that?" He asked. A few seconds later Sky slammed the door open with a gun in between her hands and had the most determined look on her face I have ever seen on her.