Chapter 23

*Sky's POV*

"Oh good. You're waking up." I heard a deep male voice say. What the hell? Who was that? Where am I? Where are the boys? Where are the girls?

"Skylar, open your eyes." I heard him say. If I open my eyes will I be met face to face with an ax murderer? I don't feel like getting into trouble again.

"Are you an ax murderer?" I asked him.

"If I was, why would I tell you the truth?" He asked. Smartass.

"Valid point." I said then open my eyes slowly. He was a doctor. An attractive doctor. A young attractive doctor. He had black sweepy hair that fell in waves a couple inches above his shoulders and blue eyes. His eyelashes were long too. Not as long as Zayn's but still pretty damn long. He smiled once he saw me open my eyes and his teeth were pretty straight too. Except some of his bottom teeth weren't perfectly even but who cares?

"Hi, Skylar. I'm Dr. Williams." He said. Williams. Reminds me of Louis. Wait Louis. The doctor must have seen my face because he asked what was wrong right before I freaked out.

"Where are they?!? Are they okay?! Where is Liliana!!" I yelled at him. I almost grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me but I can control myself. Kinda...

"They're fine. They're fine. You're in intensive care, that's why they aren't with you." He said calmly.

"INTENSIVE CARE?!" I yelled and sat up. "Ow shit. What is that?" I asked and poked at my side.

"You were hurt very badly, Skylar. You had broken ribs, fractured your arm, one of your legs is broken, multiple things. You might not want to hear this but you were on the brink of death. We're shocked you didn't pass." He said. I almost died? What? No that can't be right. I know I was hurt but it couldn't have been that badly.

"How long have I been here?" I asked him, lying back down. I was getting a little tired sitting up.

"Four years." He said.

"WHAT?! FOUR YEARS?!" I screamed. Oh god oh god no no it couldn't have been.

"I'm just joking. Humor is usually the best in these types of situations. You've been in a coma for about a month." He said and showed me his clipboard.

"A month?" I asked.

"A month." He replied.

"Well I guess that's not so bad. Nothing could be worse than four years." I said to him.

"Five years could." He said with a grin.

I chuckled. "Okay five years would be worse than four years would be."

He just smiled and looked down at the floor. I could tell he was sweet. Even kinda shy.

"Erm," he cleared his throat a couple of times before speaking again, "I assume you want to know how your friends are doing." He said.

"That'd be nice." I said and brought the cover up to my neck, getting a chill all of a sudden.

He then went into full detail about how they were okay and they didn't go into comas like I did and stuff like that.

"What about the boys? The tour? Like you just said they were hurt from grazing bullets and stuff. They couldn't just jump back into the spotlight like that again." I said to him.

"Well I didn't hear much about the tour but I heard something about changing the break to now." He said simply.

"Wait what? Like when the tour ends? They're getting months off?" I asked him.