Chapter 12

*Sky's POV*

Liam took a sharp turn around a corner and all of us fell on the floor of the bus.

"Slow down you prick! That's how Sky almost got ran over!" Lil yelled at him.

"Louis was driving then!" He yelled back.

Lil turned to Louis and narrowed her eyes at him.

"You. Tomlinson. Almost killed my best friend." She said.

He looked away from her afraid.

"You almost killed Sky!" She said while launching herself at him with her arms out.

I jumped and tackled her before she got to him. I pinned her to the ground by her shoulders and sat on her.

"He almost did, but didn't. Don't be mad." I said to her calmly.

She was fighting me but I pinned her down more. "Calm your pits Lil. I am fine." I said while staring her in the eyes trying to calm her down.

She stopped struggling and I got off of her. "Fine. But he doesn't know how dead he is." She said while sitting on the other side of the bus while crossing her arms.

"Can I look her in the eyes now?" Louis said with his hand covering his face.

"Eh, maybe give it a minute." I said to him.

Niall and Zayn were just staying out of it. Then Zayn's phone rang.

"Hello? Hi, Perrie." Zayn said into the phone.

"Ooooooo." All of the guys said to Zayn.

"Who's Perrie?" I whispered to Lil.

"I dunno." She said while putting her arms up and letting her hands hang, kinda like a zombie. But to the side.

"Perrie is Zayn's fiancé." Niall said while coming over to my side and sitting next to me while wrapping his arm around my waist.

I immediately turned my head to him and stopped talking. My hands were up because I do hand motions when I speak so they just fell into my lap.

"What?" He asked me sincerely.

"Nothing." I said quickly to avoid awkwardness.

"No, tell me." He said a little stubbornly.

I sighed. "It's just, this isn't going to be hidden forever, what are we going to say if people see us together?" I said.

He looked hurt. God I feel bad now for saying we were hidden, but we have only kind of been like this for like two days.

"I thought we'd just say the truth, we're dating. We are dating right?" He asked me kind of slouching looking down at me.

"Yeah! Of course! I mean what would we be if we weren't?" I said trying to sound reassuring.

"Definitely more than just two people who have the hots for each other." Harry said walking through the doors.

I looked up at him. "I forgot you were here. Where have you been?"

"In bed, and where did you think I was?" He asked sitting in Zayn's seat. Speaking of Zayn, he's been gone a long time.

"No, I just forgot who you were." I said. Wow, don't I sound nice?

"What?? How!? I'm Harry Styles! Curly hair green eyes?" He said while shaking his hair in demonstration. "The hottest one, according to all the fangirls, in One Direction?"

"HAHAHA THAT IS A LIE!" Lil and I said in sync.

"We all know Niall/Louis is the hottest." We said.