Chapter 21

*Lil's POV*

My eyes fluttered open to see that I was lying down on something hard and cold. After sitting up and lining my back against the wall I started actually processing what was going on. Oh my God where is everyone? First, the girls and I ran to hiding spots while Sky was peeing and the next thing I knew I was hit over the head with a crowbar.

"Sky?" I whispered. "Perrie? Soph?"

Where the hell am I? Are my arms tied up? Why is it so dark in here?? WHERE ARE THE GIRLS?! OH MY GOD DO THE BOYS KNOW?! Okay, calm down, Lil. Calm down. All of a sudden I was shot upward. "OW!" I yelled when my head hit the ceiling. Wait a minute, what ceiling is this low? Am...am I moving? I'M IN A VAN!

"Ow, aw where am I?" I heard a slightly deep but petite british voice say.

"PERRIE!" I whisper yelled.

"Lil? Is that you? Where are we? Why is it so dark? What happened? What time is it? Where are the boys?" She blurted out questions left and right.

"Yeah it's me. We're in the back of a van I think. And I think we may have gotten kidnapped." I said.

"WHAT?!" Perrie screamed.

"SHHHH! If we are in a van, the driver can probably hear you." I said.

"Crap, sorry."

"It's fine. But where were you when you got, you know, kidnapped?" I asked her.

"Ummm, OH! I was in the lounge El, Lou, and you were talking." She said.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"I just remember getting my face hit really hard and then black after that." She said.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Someone hit you? Was it a fist or something solid? Do you remember how long it was before you blacked out? Did you get a glimpse of a person at all?" I asked really freaking worried for Sky and Soph now.

"Can you not ask so many questions at once? I'm starting to get a headache." She said.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. And it didn't feel like something solid. It wasn't necessarily soft either. I don't know. How'd you get, um, taken?" She asked me.

"I was hiding behind the couch in the boys dressing room." I said. "And when my head was on the floor looking under the couch to see someone walking in, I got hit in the head with a crowbar."

"That is just terrible!" She exclaimed, quieter this time though.

"Probably what they intended." I said.

"Oh yeah." She said to herself quietly.

"Hey, are your hands tied?" I asked.

"Yeah, but they're in front of me." She said.

"Can you feel around to see if Sky and Soph are here? Mine are behind me so I'll try to find something to cut the rope." I said.

"Okay." She said and I felt her move around.

The van came to a stop and I heard the driver and passenger doors slam shut.

"GET DOWN!" I whispered to Perrie and she did as I told her. We both lied there for a few seconds before the door opened and I felt someone pull me by my right leg and throw me over their shoulder. Peeking with one eye, the light from the moon revealed two men dressed in black, but also another van right behind us. If this asshole's shoulder wasn't so boney and pointy and digging into my stomach I would've gasped. He and the guy holding Perrie started walking towards a little shack.