Chapter 4

*Sky's POV*

I woke up because I heard laughing downstairs. I wasn't scared or anything because I knew it was Lil's laugh.

I must have taken a nap after I got home and Lil decided to let herself in. She has a key so she probably came in after I got home to hang out for a few hours.

My stomach rumbled and I put my hand on it to try and reassure it. When my stomach rumbles it's not like a little one. No, when my stomach rumbles, it fucking roars "FEED ME YOU PEASANT!!! AHHHHHHH"

"Time to eat all the food in America." I said while getting up off my bed and trying to not be dizzy.

I looked around and saw I was still in my school clothes. "What the? I always change into PJ's before I take a nap. Something must've happened. I'll need to ask Lil what happened."

I somehow didn't feel the bandage wrapped around my head when I changed into my pajamas and put on some slippers.

My PJ's were an oversized band t-shirt (I have a lot) with fuzzy patterned long pants (polka dot, stripe, plaid, a theme like christmas or halloween, a brand name printed, animal print, you name them, i have them.) and my slippers were little purple or pink Hello Kitty booties.

I walked downstairs not bothering to look in the living room, because I thought only Lil was in there.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a blonde boy just making himself at home and making a sandwich.

I had to squint and pinch myself to see if he was imaginary.

"Ow." I said when I pinched myself.

The boy looked up when he heard me. "Oh good you're awake, want a sandwich?" The boy asked me in the most adorable Irish accent. HE'S AN INTRUDER SKY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS NOW!!

"STRANGER DANGER AHHH!!" I yelled while I went to the nearest drawer and pulled out a plastic spatula.

His eyes widened when he realized what I was going to do and he pushed the sandwiches to the back of the counter. (So I wouldn't hurt them I assume?) He ran around the island for a second before I caught up to him.

I started hitting him with the spatula as hard as I could and when he crouched to avoid the hits, I jumped on his back and started hitting the top of his head with it.

"GET. OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE!!" I yelled through my teeth at him. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!? WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked.

"I'M NIALL! THE GUYS AND I WERE GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR A FEW HOURS WHILE YOUR HEAD RECOVERED!" He yelled while trying to cover his head.

He went past the counter into the living room around the couch.

"GET HER OFF OF ME!!" Niall yelled to the other four random ass guys in my house. Who are these people?!

I heard Lil yell "NO SKY, ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! GET OFF OF HIM!" and froze. I jumped off of Niall's back and ran in circles around all six of them.

"YOU'REEEE WORKINGGG WITHHHH THEMMMMM?! TRAITORRR!" I yelled while still moving in circles.

Since I do this a lot, Lil has gotten used to looking for the perfect opportunity to catch me and pin me down. Which she did, she leaped in front of me so we would collide and grabbed my shoulders and pinned me down, then sat on me.

"SKY, CALM DOWN. THEY'RE NOT INTRUDERS!" She yelled in my face. I made a confused face at her and she sighed. She got off of me and sat on the couch and I joined her.

I looked up at Niall and he was fixing his hair, making weird faces trying to look up at his bangs. Aww he's so cute. Wait, wtf? I flittered back into 'dazed on boy mode'. God his eyes are so pretty, they're so blue gosh.

"Do you even remember anything?" She asked. "What?" I looked back at her confused. She knew I wasn't paying attention to her, sneaky ninja.

She looked to where my gaze was and ended up looking at Niall. "Ohhhhhhh, I see." She looked at me and smirked. "Shut.Up." I said hardly at her with an accidental grin.

She put her hands up in surrender mode and laughed. "I won't tell." She said. "Better not." I laughed.

"What are you talking about?" The guy with brown tall hair and light brown eyes and a bit of stubble said. God i've got to find out their names.

I mouthed at her 'dibs on the blonde one'. She laughed so hard making the guys stare at her. When she finished laughing she mouthed 'bagsies on brunette with blue eyes'. I looked at him and made the 'not bad' face.

"Good job." I said to her. Her eyes widened and she started laughing harder.

"They're telepathic!" The curly haired quiffed one said. We looked at each other and remembered Dan Howell's video with the Harries brothers when he made them speak in sync. We knew exactly what we were going to do.

We stared at the guys until they were all looking at us and without even looking at each other we said "Come play with us." In exact unison.

"HOLY SHIT!!" The one with dark brown hair and dark golden brown eyes yelled right before jumping into the arms of Lil's bagsie.

"HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HILARIOUS!" I yelled while falling on the floor clutching my stomach.

"You should've seen your faces!" Lil yelled at them.

"That was scaryyyy." The curly one said.

"It was meant to be." I informed him.

Lil and I stopped laughing and went back to the serious topic, what happened a few hours ago.

"Wait, maybe you should know their names first." Lil said. "Okay." I scrunched up my mouth.

"I'm Liam." Said the one with tall hair and light brown eyes.

"Zayn." Said the one that jumped into Lil's bagsie's arms.

"Hi, i'm Louis!" Yelled Lil's bagsie.

"I'm Niall, also referred to a lot as Blondie." Said my dibs in his cute irish accent.

"And I'm Harry."

I recapped and pointed at all of them saying their names back to them.

"Yup." They all said in sync. And we're the scary ones.

"Well, I'm Skylar aka Sky." I said to them.

"AND I'M LILIANA GOODNIGHT BUT MOST PEOPLE CALL ME LIL, SOMETIMES LOL BECAUSE IT'S SO CLOSE TO THAT!!" Lil yelled at them while waving her arms.

"Okay, enough fun. Time for the serious stuff." Liam said. Wow I guess he's the serious one.

"Yeah about all that." Lil said. "What do you remember?" She asked me.

"Nothing really, I remember I stole some food, was running from a guard or manager or whatever from Texaco, then saw a bus and that's it." I said.

"Ok it's good you remember that much." Niall said. Why was he so hottt?

"Okay, let's start from the beginning." Harry said.

Then Lil started to explain what she saw in her point of view.

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Happy New Years! ^.^ I hope you have a good year. God knows I need it. Last night my mom was like 5 minutes and I was like ok and she's like you just don't care? And I was like well I'm actually kind of scared to go into 2014 because of how bad 2013 sucked and this years probably gonna be worse. And shes like why did it suck? And i'm like oh idk #yolo, swag, don't need da h8erz, did i tell u 2 speak? Yadda yadda yadda, and i was pretty much surrounded by douchebags the entire year. So yeah thats my recap of 2013. Lets hope 2014's better!! ✌️