Chapter 15

*Liliana's POV*

"Yes, good thing you had your nap, Sky."

"Hey, what are we going to do if that check in lady gives in?" I asked.

"That's what this is for." Sky said while holding up a bottle of dark red hair dye.

"What's that for??" I asked, afraid she was saying what I was thinking.

"I'm gonna dye your hair as a diguise!" She yelled and flailed.

I widened my eyes. Dat bitch was cray. BITCHES BE CRAZAY!! Lol, domics fans.

"Hell, to the no." I said.

"Oh, c'mon! You never let me dye your hair Lil! It'll be awesome!" She yelled.

"NO! I AM NOT DYING MY HAIR!" I yelled.

"Pleeeeeeeeeassssssssse?" She begged giving me a puppy dog look.

"Hell.No. I will not dye my h-" I was cut off by someone making a loud fart.

"FART IN THE KITCHEN!!" Sky and I yelled together.

"What?" All the boys asked together.

"LAWLZIES!" I yelled.

"I'm so confused." Liam said.

"Haha we know!" Sky yelled.

"Okay seriously who farted?" I asked while fanning the intoxication mixation out of my face. (no one was drinking it just sounded funny)

"Harry?" The other four guys said while looking at a guilty Harry Styles.

"What?! Don't look at me!" He yelled.

"Harry we all know it was you." Lou said.

"Fine it was me." He said shamefully.

"Knew it!" Louis yelled.

"Anyway, why don't you want to dye your hair? It'll just be a diguise." Sky said to me.

"Because I like my brown hair, the only thing I will do are my tips and streaks if you want to that bad." I said back.

"Yay, Lil's getting her hair dyed!" Sky yelled.

"Streaks or tips only!" I yelled while getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Fine." She said while grabbing red and peach dyes and coming over to the bathroom with me.

God, let me live through this.

*30 minutes later*

I came out of the bathroom with dark red streaks in my hair.

"Whoa, Lil. You.Look.Different." Louis said to me.

"Really? I guess that's what Sky was going for." I said while sitting on one of the beds and looking at the tv.

"Where's Sky?" He asked while looking around to the bathroom.

"She's dying her hair a different color." I replied.

"Oh cool. What color?" Niall asked while nomming on a bag of goldfish.

"Peach." I said.

He nodded with half a fish hanging out of his mouth.

"So what are we watching?" I asked looking at the boys instead of the screen.

"Um, I think Pitch Perfect." Zayn said.

"You think? You think?? This is my favorite movie what the hell do you mean you think?" I asked, putting one leg up to my chest, putting my arms up and balling them up and leaning back a little with an offended face.

"We just don't really watch movie channels." Harry spoke up.

The 'Riff-Off' part came on and I shushed them all. "This is my part so shhhhh!!"

*45 mins later*

Sky came out with barely damp and peach colored hair. I was so used to seeing her black tips they looked weird gone.

"You look great." I told her.

"Thanks." She said. "So do you."

"Thanks to you." I said.

"Whoa whoa now hold the train, are we watching Pitch Perfect??" She asked.

"Yes, yes we are Starstar. Would you like to join us?" I asked while hugging my knees.

"Hell yeah I would." She said while taking a seat on the floor and leaning against the foot of the bed.

We watched the movie until it ended and then put in a karaoke game. I forgot what it was called but OH WELL!

"OF COURSE YALL WOULD CHOOSE A ONE DIRECTION SONG!!" Sky yelled while flailing. That girl loves to flail.

The music for 'Alive' started and the guys took their places.

"THEY EVEN HAVE PLACES!" Sky yelled towards me with her arms out pointing to the guys.

My mother told me I should go and get some therapy

I asked the doctor can you find out what is wrong with me

I don't know why I wanna be with every girl I meet. Liam started.

This song actually is really good. I shall make dis ma favorite song.

Pretty soon the song was over and Sky and I were actually dancing.

"Holy crap that was amazballs." Sky said.

"Lolzies, I know right?? They actually got us to dance." I said.

She nodded and then took Niall's mic. "Now time for the pro's to do it." She said.

"Um, I think we're the pros, we're kind of famous." Zayn said.

"BULL STUPID!!!" Sky yelled at them.

They shut up considering they had no fucking idea what she was talking about.

We picked Paramore's 'Decode' and waited for the music to start.

We were going to take turns singing because only one person in the song is singing.

How can I decide on what right. I started.

When you're clouding up my mind. Sky sang.

Can't when you're losing fights, all the time.

So we went on like that for the rest of the song and at the end the guys were staring at us like we were crazy with their jaws dropped.

"WHY THE HELL ARE'NT YOU TWO FAMOUS YET?!" Harry yelled.

We just shrugged. I mean it's not like we actually were going to get famous.

"That was awesome." Liam said.

"Thanks." Sky said while shyly taking the compliment.

So what should we do now?" I asked.

"MORE SONGS AND GAMES!!" All the boys yelled out together.

This was going to be a long few hours wasn't it?

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Hallo! Sorry for the length of this chapter, I honestly don't know how long it is because I had to use my friends phone because i'm sleeping over her house and don't have my phone and yaddayaddayadda enough about my life story no one cares. What I want to say is BOD got 212 readers!! YAH YAH! *says in tough guy voice* Well I hope you like this chapter however fucking long it is because my friend forced me to make this one, so, HERE YOU FUCKING GO KITTY GOD! lol I'm gonna go now peaceskies! *looks for peace out emoji* DAMN YOU GALAXY PHONESSSSSS!!!