Chapter 10

*Louis' POV*

Oh crap. Simon was going to make us leave.

We can't leave the girls, they're too amazing to leave behind.

They're never in our faces screaming that we're One Direction, they haven't told anyone we're here, they haven't yelled out our names and taken off if we were outside together.

They treat us like the normal people we are.

And I think I've actually fallen in love with Liliana.

I can't leave her after what she just told me last night.

Niall can't leave Sky either, her and Lil went through most of it together.

What will happen to them if we leave?

Yeah, I know the bullies they had went to jail for other things like drug use and such but still.

"I'm so disappointed in you boys. Where did you even stay?"

"Wellllllll." Harry said.

"We sort of almost hit someone with our tour bus." I said before Sky cut me off.

"That was me!" She yelled.

"YOU WHAT?!" Simon screamed through the phone.

"We didn't though! Her friend saved her!" Liam said.

"That was meee!" Liliana yelled towards the phone.

"Girls, can you give me and the boys a little privacy?" Simon asked.

"Sure thing Mr. Cowell." Sky said before she got off her stool.

I hugged Lil and kissed her on the forehead and Niall gave Sky a big squeeze before they left the room.

*Liliana's POV*

Sky and I went upstairs to her room before I collapsed on her bed.

She closed her door and I cried into her pillow.

We can't lose the boys, we just can't.

We've known them, what? 22 hours? And we're already bawling our eyes out over them.

Either we're just crazy girls with crushes on members of One Direction, or we have really become attached to them in a day.

I heard Sky sniffle from her computer chair and I turned to face her.

Her face and nose were already red and her eyelashes were stuck together in clumps.

Her colored contacts were gone so all you saw were gleaming shiny eyes of deep chocolate brown.

She was clutching her leopard blanket and slightly rocking back and forth, mumbling things to herself.

I put my face back in her pillow and thought about last night, how Louis had comforted me. How soft his lips were on mine, the feeling he gave me, the smell of him when we were lying down, the gentleness of his touch when he was rubbing my back. All of it.

What are we gonna say to people anyway if they ask why we're sad? Oh, we met One Direction, fell in love with two of the members then they left for the rest of their tour?

We cannot do that.

*Sky's POV*

I was sitting in my computer chair, holding my knees to my chest and cradling my blanket.

It probably doesn't help that Niall's scent is all over it.

Okay yes, I had fallen for Niall. He liked me back, considering he's the one that asked to kiss me last night and held my hand this morning, but I don't know how much.