Chapter 13

*Liliana's POV*

The bus lurched to a stop and I felt myself about to slide down the bed a little when Lou put his arm around me and held on tightly.

I felt a little groggy and wiped my mouth. Did I fall asleep?

I looked at Lou and saw he was maybe half asleep? Like he's asleep but knows what's happening around him. Actually, yes, because he wouldn't have put his arm around me if he was fully asleep.

I turned around and saw that the curtain was closed. I reached to open it until someone else pulled it back.

"GOOOOOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!" Sky yelled in my face.

"Hissssssssssssssss." I said while putting up my hands and leaning back a little.

"Lol Lil, we're about a block from the hotel and need to park here. We were going to walk the rest of the way there, SO GET YOUR ASS UP." She yelled while reaching in and slapping my ass that only exists in certain pairs of jeans.

She left the curtain open and walked away.

"What da hu." I said in my creeper voice while moving out a little.

She bit one side of her bottom lip and snapped pointing up. "Up." She said.

"Fineeeee." I said while turing around to face Lou and shook him awake. He mumbled something then pulled me to his chest.

"Loooouisssss." I said while poking him in the nose repeatedly and sticking the top part of my tongue out. (Yes, my friend actually does this. This is not made up.)

He just smiled. Sigh, that's not what I wanted. I took a breath to scream his name but got cut off by Sky doing it.

"LOUISSSSSSSSSSS!" She yelled while holding one of her Canon cameras. She put it back in the duffel bag and put it on Niall's bed.

He sprang awake and tried to sit up but hit his head on the bars above his bed.

"OWWWW that really hurt!" He said while putting his hand to his forehead and lying back down slowly.

"Haha are you okay??" I asked him.

"Nooooo, I think I got a little bit of brain damage." He said in his cute british voice. I swear, his voice perfectly suits him.

"Lolzies, okay you deal with your brain damage and I'm going to go brush my teeth." I said while sliding out and having my cat and ninja reflexes landed on my feet and ran to the bathroom.

I remembered my toothbrush was in my suitcase and scrunched my mouth up.

"PLAN BEEEEE!" I yelled.

I took the toothpaste and squirted a whole bunch in my mouth and shook my head like a crazy person so it'd get all around my mouth then put water in and shook again.

I did that about three times before I spit for the last time and left the pottay area.

No one shall know what just happened in there.

The guys were getting our suitcases out the back compartment of the bus and Sky was on her laptop reviewing footage.

Her eyebrows were scrunched up together and I knew she was watching when I scared Harry. All four angles were on the screen and she was focused on the one that was angled from the suitcases.

I sat next to her feeling guilty and when the television screamed her eyes flicked over to Harry.

She zoomed in on him and watched everyone run over to comfort him. It screamed again and thats when I turned to Ridiculousness.