Author's Note

Okay. So I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading my story and putting up with my dumb love shit and stuff...only I can call it that...but thank you just freaking much for getting BOD to 1000 reads!!! I hope you guys know I flipped my shit when I saw it say 1K. I know this isn't really a lot of people considering how many people are in the world and how many people have Wattpad, but still this means so fucking much to me. Oh and it's just a weird thought to me that people actually have this in their library. Like they actually like it enough to save it it's so weird. I was supposed to be working on FMAA (Fission Mailed! Abort! Abort!) buuuut I've sort of had my life INSANELY CONSUMED BY THIS FANFIC I AM READING! THIS IS NOT A DAMN FANFICTION THAT IS LITERATURE! I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HAVE THAT BOOK FUCKING PUBLISHED IT'S AMAZING! I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T READ IT BEFORE! SO MUCH EMOTION HAS COME OUT OF THAT! I'VE CRIED AT LEAST 14 TIMES TODAY BECAUSE HARRY AND TESSA AND FEELZ AND PAST AND UGHHHHHHHHHH. Anyway the book is called After it's by Imaginator1D, there's three books in the series and the 2 and 3 ones are rated R (heh like mine..wait not like mine whoaaaa) so you have to look up her user to find them. Also, if some of you got angry with how I ended the last chappie I'm sorry but I couldn't just keep making bubblegum gumdrop sappy love stuff I needed action! *acts like a director* more action! More passion! (Whoa that sounds sexual) more...more.. Okay I don't know what I'm trying to say I've been fangirling too much today and i'm exhausted. I literally read and fangirled over about 50 chapters to After and After 2. I guess all I really want to say is thank you guys for everything and I love you guys!

Vote? Comment? Please??? I'll even give you my potatoes if you do...who am I kidding I'll never give up my babies.

Love you guys, Peaceskies! ✌