Chapter 19

*Sky's POV*

I slammed the door to the ladies room shut and locked it when Lil sat on the counter.

"Did we just-" Lil asked.

"Run away from Simon Cowell? Yes. Yes we did." I finished her sentence and answered the question.

"TWIN TELEPATHY!!"

"It's amazing how when we're scared senseless, we still are weird." I said.

Someone knocked on the door and I tried to pull an old lady voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little busy right now!" I said, cracking my voice.

"Sky, we know you two are in there." I heard Zayn say.

"We heard you yell twin telepathy." Harry said after.

"Damnit." I said.

"Let us in, Sky." Zayn said.

"But..but why..?" I asked sadly. I was too scared to let them in, they'd just laugh at us because we ran.

"Please?" Harry said. God I can't say no to him when I know on the other side of the door he's doing a puppy dog face.

I looked at Lil who was now hugging her knees on the counter and she nodded. I unlocked the door and saw them both standing there. I moved out of the way and the boys walked in. I shut the door and locked it back.

"So do you want to tell us why you ran?" Zayn asked.

"You know? I'm actually good." I said while sitting on the counter next to Lil.

Zayn gave me a look that basically said 'you know you're not going to win this fight right?' Damn you, Malik.

"Fine, Okay here. We thought Simon wouldn't like us because of how we are and dress and act. I have band t-shirts and ripped jeans. Not to mention peach hair. Lil has combat boots and studded everything. Oh, did you notice her earrings? They look like screws. Yeah, mayyybe we give off the wrong impression. We're going to look like we're either only dating Niall and Louis for the money and fame, or, we want to influence them and make One Direction go downhill. Which is definitely not what we want to happen." I said.

"Well for the are and act, have you ever seen Simon? He's an insane person. He acted like a banana was a phone and shoved an orange in his mouth, with the peel on. All while staring right at paparazzi. And the dress? He's going to love you because you don't care what people think and express yourselves. And if you do care what people think, you act like you don't and so you are strong enough to push through it." Harry said.

"God, Styles. Words of wisdom much?" Lil said.

He shrugged while smiling. "It's a gift." He said.

"Oh my God dude, not to be creepy or anything but your smile is life itself." I said while getting off the counter and got behind him. I grabbed his chin and cheeks and made him smile again. "Like look at this, Lil. This is perfection in a mouth."

Zayn started cracking up.

"What??" I asked innocently.

"The face he made when you made him do that." He said between cackles.

"HE MADE A FACE?! I WANNA SEE!!!" I yelled then got in front of Harry and did the same thing. He made another face and Lil and I started laughing. They weren't little giggles and crap, no, they were loud ass snorts."

"You snort when you laugh?!?" Harry asked after I let go of his face.

"Only when I'm laughing really hard." I said.