Chapter 9

*Sky's POV*

I woke up and saw that Lil wasn't next to me. Maybe she went to the bathroom or something.

I checked the clock and saw it was 8:15.

"Curse you school and ruining my sleep schedule." I said to myself.

I got up and looked in the bathroom. Huh? She wasn't there. I washed my face to get spit and sleep off of it and brushed my morning breath away.

I combed through my tangled hair and fixed my bangs to the side. I stared at my hair in the mirror and patted it.

"I need to dye it another color." I said to myself.

"Eh, I'll ask them what color I should do it."

I left the bathroom and walked down the hallway.

I checked on all the boys to see if they were okay. Sorry, motherly instinct...even if they're older than me. They are man-children.

My room was closer so I checked on Liam and Niall. They were sleep fighting over the blanket. Aww how cute.

I walked in quietly and pulled a leopard print blanket off my computer chair and put it on them.

They stopped tugging and loosened up. Haha.

I left the room and shut the door behind me.

I walked to the guest room and saw Zayn and Harry peacefully sleeping. Until Zayn made a loud ass snort. XD WTF!? I looked for Louis.

"He must be on the other side of them." I said while shrugging.

I figured I'd make breakfast. Haha break fast. I walked down the stairs wiping my eyes and saw two people sleeping on the couch. I almost didn't fully notice and passed them.

"Wait wait wait hold the shit."

I stopped walking and backed up and went around to see who was on it.

I saw it was actually Louis and Lil. Heh L and L.

"No. Way." I said and ran for the stairs.

I ran up them and woke up Zayn and Harry.

"What?! What happened?" Harry yelled.

I clamped my hand over his mouth and he licked it. Instead of flipping out that I got my hand licked I just rubbed his own spit back into his face.

He ripped my hand off his mouth and yelled. "Aw that is disgusting!" He wiped his face off.

"Your fault and be quiet!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Why do we need to be quiet?" Zayn said sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"I wanna prank Lil and Louis. They fell asleep together on the couch and I wanna wake them up, but I need your help." I said to them.

"Sure, what do we have to do?" Harry asked while Zayn stood up and stretched.

"Well first go wash your faces and brush your teeth and stuff. When you come out I'll tell you." I said to them.

They nodded and headed to the guest bathroom.

I went to Niall and Liam and shook them awake.

Since Niall was on the edge and my bed was against the wall I woke him up first. He must've thought I was an intruder or something cause he grabbed my arm and pressed his thumb into my wrist before he realized it was me. He loosened it and slid his hand down to mine and held it.