Chapter 17

*Sky's POV*

I felt a hand on my shoulder. They tried to shake me awake and when I wouldn't, they leaned in front of my face and whispered. Since I was half asleep, I didn't know what the voice said but it reminded me of Emma being on top of me with a knife whispering.

I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

That memory was terrible. Why couldn't I just forget it all?

"SKY IT'S OKAY!" I heard Niall yell.

I opened my eyes to see a worried Niall and Lil.

Louis was at the door telling the rest of the guys it was okay and I just had a bad dream and Lil was moving suitcases around.

When Niall saw the scared look on my face he got in the bed with me and held me to his chest.

I heard Louis and Lil whispering about something but I couldn't tell. I was too scared.

Niall was rubbing my back with his chin on the top of my head whispering it was okay.

"She was right there. With the knife. At my neck." I said without emotion.

He just kept rubbing my back telling me he was there for me and calming me down.

About ten minutes later I was fully calm and not scared anymore.

"I think I'm okay now." I said just a little shakily.

"Are you sure?" Niall stopped rubbing and leaned down to look at my face.

I nodded and we both rolled out of the bed.

"How come you were trying to wake me up?" I asked him.

"Oh, we have to go catch our flight." He said while opening his suitcase to find something to wear.

I took my phone out of the side of my pants and looked at the time.

"But it's like 1:00 in the morninggg." I whined while rubbing my eyes and taking small steps over to my suitcase.

"I know, Princess. But it's the time differences, your 1:00 AM their 4:00 PM." He said to me.

"Ughhh."

Eventually I woke up a little more and chose one of my Hello Kitty sweaters with some pastel blue ripped jeans and high tops.

Everyone was changing in the room and no one wanted to go into the bathroom.

Lil and I were just holding our clothes awkwardly until I saw Niall's smirk. I put my pointer finger up in the air and spun it in a circle telling him to turn around.

Him and Louis sighed but turned around and started chatting and Lil and I turned around and started changing.

"You look, I kill you." I said to the guys.

Lil had her Minecraft t-shirt with her black jacket, one pair of her butt jeans and her chucks.

I slept in my bra because I thought it was uncomfortable not to, but Lil didn't. So she had to find a bra before she put on her shirt.

She found one and I somehow had lost my pants. So I had on my shirt and was just standing in freaking midnight purple underwear.

"Where the fuck did they go!?!" I yelled.

I narrowed my eyes and turned my head around slowly to see Niall holding my jeans and laughing.

"You little piece of tuna." I said to him with my eyes still narrowed.