Chapter 14

*Sky's POV*

"HOLY CHEEZITS, WE'RE GOING TO BE TRAMPLED BY DIRECTIONERS! EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIFE!" Lil yelled while running down the street leaving us all hanging.

"LIL!" All the guys yelled. How come they yelled but I didn't? Oh right. Because I know she's crazy.

"EVERY BITCH FOR THEMSELVES!" She screamed at us while flailing her arms and running.

We started chasing her with the Directioners chasing us. Haha, chaseception.

"HARRY I LOVE YOU!" One girl yelled.

"HARRY SHOW ME YOUR FOUR NIPPLES!" Another girl yelled.

I looked back while running and made the most confused face ever.

I guess Harry got confused too because he fell and face planted.

"My time is over! Leave me be!" He yelled.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE ABOUT DEATH BECAUSE THOSE GIRLS WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed and ran for him.

Zayn ran with me and helped me pull him up.

Right when we got him up the Directioners came close and tugged on his ankles.

"BITCHES BACK UP! I ALREADY CLAIMED HIM. HE'S MY DUDE!" I yelled while tugging on his torso and Zayn on his arms.

A girl slapped the shit out of me and I knew it wasn't an accident when I saw her give me a dirty look.

"Bring it bitch." I said while letting go of Harry and moving closer to the crowd.

Some people moved out of the way to I guess stay out of it?

I leaped with my arms out to reach her when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me down.

I struggled and squirmed but they tightened.

"BITCH COME OVER HERE! YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF HOT POCKETS AND CHEESE!" I screamed.

She did the come at me signal and I pulled harder. I actually felt myself move so I kept going. When I got close to her I felt four more arms wrap around me and turned to see Zayn, Liam, and Niall pulling me back.

She moved closer and they pulled harder.

"OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG!" Liam yelled.

Louis got Harry out of the ankle grip of the girls and I saw Lil out of the corner of my eye.

"STAR!" She yelled. She got my full attention.

I stopped tugging and turned my head to her.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Stop." She said calmly making sure we made eye contact.

I knew what she was thinking and I went limp in the boys' arms.

They let go of me and I brushed myself off.

The guys were just staring at us wide eyed. "How did you do that?" Liam asked.

"It's complicated." Lil said.

"Uh guys?" I said. "Yeah?" They replied. "You're still One Direction and this group of Directioners still loves you." I said.

Lil and I looked at each other.

"EVERY BITCH FOR THEMSELVES!" We all yelled together and took off.

"HARRY DON'T TRIP AGAIN!" I yelled.

"DON'T COUNT ON IT!" He yelled back.

Niall and Louis were holding most of the luggage so we went over and I took my carry on, and Lil took hers.