Chapter 19 Part 1

Chapter 19

“Ow,” I mumbled, my head was pounding like I ran into a wall or something. Opening my eyes, I was in my room. Placing my hands on my head, I hissed when my hand landed on one huge ass bump. I probed it making sure it was really as big as it felt and if it did actually hurt, and it did.

The door opened and Saxon walked in, when his eyes landed on the bump, his expression turned guilty and sheepish as he smiled and walked over. “How does your head feel?” he asked, sitting down on the bed.

“Like a pregnant bee stung me and left her babies inside my head.” I said, the pain worsening. “How did I even get it? I remember puking out my guts and then... nothing!” I said confused, trying to figure out if I might have bumped my head on the toilet or something.

Devin walked in with laughter all over his face, holding a video camera in his one hand. “Finally, the Drunk is awake!” he exclaimed happily and walked over to my side, I stared at him confused. Drunk? Saxon gave Devin the most murderous look and Devin returned it with a surrender pose.

“Drunk?” I question, still not getting what's going on. Saxon gave another glare to Devin and turned to me. “You were kind of...drugged.” Saxon whispered and Devin burst out laughing. “She was wasted!” he laughed holding his stomach.

“Drugged!” I shrieked, bolting up into a sitting position and grabbed my head in my hands when the room started spinning from my movements. “What the hell do you mean, I was kind of drugged?! Who drugged me?” I asked glaring at Devin who stopped laughing and was fiddling with the camera and then at Saxon who looked so guilty, it was almost cute.

Saxon started to say something when Devin interjected him. “Saxon tried to help, accidently drugged you and you where the best entertainment ever!” Devin looked so excited about that, and before I could even say anything he shoved the video camera into my hands and pressed play on the small screen.

I watched in horror as he taped a really drugged up me. I turned bright red when I talked about Saxon to Saxon and sang at the top of my lung the wrong words to the song. My mouth was hanging open and my eyes wide as I watched myself running into a wall after exclaiming to everyone I needed to pee.

When it ended I didn't know what so say, I was speechless and horrified. I would be okay with all of this if I wasn’t drugged, but I was drugged. “I'm so sorry Emily, I only tried to help. I really didn't know it would drug you.” Saxon apologized.

I waved a dismissive hand, “It’s okay, it did help. I stopped puking out my guts.” He smiled a bit at that and I still felt like some mental person. How could I have done all those things!? Throwing my legs off the bed I stood up and groaned as the floor nearly connected with my face. “I think you should lie down, that’s one heck of a bump.” Saxon said as he helped me back on the bed.

“I would glare at you, but there are three so I don't know which one is which.” I muttered and closed my eyes. It felt like some crazy monkey was playing drums in my head, running around and hitting everything. I faintly heard Saxon chuckle and walked out the room saying something about trying to get a doctor before he drugs me again.

Saxon returned with a piece of paper and a small bottle of liquid. I eyed the objects sceptically as he placed the bottle on the table next to me and started reading the piece of paper. He would occasionally look up at the bottle or me. A giggle escaped my lips and he full on glared at me.

“Needed instructions to give someone medicine?” I mocked only to hiss when the drumming in my head worsened, making it impossible to see and tears to well up in my eyes from the pressure. A pain filled breath left my lips as I grabbed my head in my hands.