wedding canceled?

after the show the couple wanted to get a dinner with the rest idols that came to support them or helped them ,family members too but they were all tired so they rejected them....

at hyohyuk apartment

hyo:oppa(before they even unlock the door hyuk got hyo in bridal way)what ....are you doing..?

hyuk:i am getting my wife in the house...(opened the door)

hyo:oppa I am heavy....put me down

hyuk:yes you are...(just then they were in their living room....so hyuk throw hyo on their sofa)ouff you should diet a bit you are idol after all...

hyo:oppa, who's fault is it?(hyuk then kissed her)

hyuk:you are the most beautiful woman I ever seen so don't worry yobo....(kiss)

hyo:oppa what you have in mind?(look hyuk's actions)

hyuk:you know(wink her)

hyo:oppa....axxaxa ....

the next morning

hyuk:morning honey bobo(kiss)

hyo:morning....oppa give me my clothes please....(her clothes was beside the bed next to hyuk )

hyuk:whee....come and get them....

hyo:oppa(cover herself )

hyuk:i have seen everything come on...

hyo:oppa...aish forget it...I will take them myself...(she climb upon him and try to get to the other side in order to take her clothes....but hyuk had something else in mind)

hyuk:where are you going(got hyo and make her sit on his privet part)

hyo:oppa....let me .....(he just moved a little and that made hyo moan)ahhh oppa....

hyuk:you love it come on here....

hyo:oppa....(push him down )we need breakfast .....and it will not be made up its self...(start dressing.....)

hyuk:arraso...(kiss her neck)

hyo:aaa oppa...I forgot to tell you ...

hyuk:what?i have something to tell you too...

hyo:gree?

hyuk:go first

hyo:oppa for the weekend my brother will bring over junho and hyuna.....I promised them that I will take care of them in order to go to that trip finally ...

hyuk:oohhh ok ....it will be fun....but ...hyo I promised my sister to come here because hyung will have to travel for business and she will be alone home,i didn't wanted to leave her alone since she is at the last month.....

hyo:axxaxa seems we will experience and learn a lot xaxaxa

hyuk;xaxaxa at least we will be ready in away axaxaxa

after few days.....(sorry for the time skips)

hyuk;hyo....are you dressed now?

hyo:oh...what's up?(enter the kitchen)wow you made this?

hyuk:oh....(kiss)lets eat ...

hyo:mmm look delicious thanks oppa...(kiss)

hyuk:anything for my little princess (kiss)

hyo:you sure I am your princess ?

hyuk;gromio you will always be my princess for now .....(a thought past him....it was a future dream....him hyo and their little boy and daughter....)