Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)

after a few weeks that hyoyeon joined her family she got a call to performed in a stage as solo from the girls ....she was surprised as she is not the singing part ...but she accepted the job as a gift for her grandmother....she was doing so much rehearsals  in order to be perfect...

hyo:grandmother....I am going now...don't forget to see my performance.....

kai:dont worry I will be here...good luck noona...

hyo;koumao(she kissed her grandmother and her mother and went outside the house with her dad)

kimjongkook:hyo good luck...also....

hyo:appa call me if anything happen ...I want to be there with her.....

kimjongkook:arraso ..(kissed her forehead...)fighting....

hyo:xaxaax koumao appa....

hyo was so nervous before entering the stage that she was singing her parts several times .....

after she finished she went home to her family...

hyo:i am home....

kai:noona you were  so beautiful

hyo:koumao.....where is grandma?

kimsongjihyo:she is upstairs she is resting ....she doesn't feel good ,so we get her back to her room to rest...

hyo: is she ok?should we call doctor?

kimjogkook:she is ok she jut got her medicine ....(just got downstairs)lets give her time to rest...

hyo:ooo ...(her smile had gone)

kai:noona...did you went to sm today?

hyo:ani whee?i had speak to the girls a little but they didn't say anything  why?

kai:ania...it must be my imagination...xaxaxa

hyo:xaxaxa 

at snsd dorm

jess:dont talk about it ok ...I made my decision ...(all the girls were  crying)koumane (jess cried even harder)

seo:unie lets find another way ohhh...?

jess:its decided ...don't tell hyo...she have her own problems...also if  she knows you know what she will do...

tae:jess I don't know what to tell you...

tiff:jess we love you ...cant we do something ?

jess;edra trust me ok ?is better this way ....

soo:now what should we do?you know we have a several days...and hyo will be back next week...

yoona:lets practice like it didn't happen so when she comes not  notice it...ok?(clean her face)

tae:gree lets do that...

yuri:jess can we talk?

jess:if is about this pls stop you will not change my decision.....

yuri:arraso ...(they all went to their rooms ....Jessica was left alone in her room since hyo wasn't there)

the next day

jess:edra...hyo is calling ...

tiff:answer it....

jess:i cant...

yoona:what should we do?

tae:just answer it(press the button)