scandal

when eunhyuk get out from the room he saw siwon-lee-donghae-hee-shin there standing with a big smile.....

eunhyuk:what are you guys doing?

hee:why were you in there?

eunhyuk:nothing...

donghae:ehey ....what is this smile?

shin:did you see hyo?

eunhyuk:why?

lee:just say it...we saw everything..

siwon:yah tell us the truth now ....what are you doing? Do you have felling's for her? That why you were doing all this?

eunhyuk:i...well....is that much obvious?....(the other start shouting and laughing)shh...

lee;finaly you understand  your felling's?

eunhyuk:i guess....but I will never see her again....

siwon:dont say big words...

lee:guys lets go to sm we need to get  the key for our dorm...

hee:ok ...what about practice?

siwon:lets do both...hyong

lee:ok...lets get out of here first...

like that the boys thanked again the principle for her help and her hospitality and said their goodbyes ....after a while they arrived to the sm building ....they went and get their key and then went straight to the practice room....before they arrived hyoyeon was already at the practice room .....the girls when they saw hyo they were worried about her so they start making questions....so hyoyeon told them the truth and explain them that now everything is ok ....after the talk their manager come and told them that because hyo is in this situation they will start filming next week, but that doesn't mean that they can relax .also hyoyeon had to make a video with another sm idol  so she need to be more focus and not relaxed as she wants  ,even if she is hurt...when the manager left the girls start the rehearsal  again....the boys heard the music so they stand by the door and waited the music to end so they can get inside.....

(just think this dance with hyoyeon dance with only one hand and the other hurt)

kangin:isn't that the new girl group that is sunny in it?

lee:nde ...its seems so...

eunhyuk:wait is that hyo?

siwon:nde....but why she dance even now?

eunhyuk:what she dance?where?(so she continue dance even like that ?)

lee:what ?you fell sorry right ?

eunhyuk:mmm but as I see her do her best even like that ,makes me modified to bring even a better me ...

donghae:you will practice even more?hyung  say something?

lee:let him be....he needs a motive ,lately he wasn't do very well.

the music stopped ..

tae:good job girls .lets end here for today ,hyo you need to be careful and don't get your hand hard time.....

hyo:nde...edra biane for making you all wait for me to be back so you can join the show...

yuri:mboo.yah  are you pabo....we are all one ...

soo:gree..also it wasn't your fault ...so don't worry at all..

jess:yah hyoyeon lets get you home....