becoming friends

at the front of the hospital....

lee:wait you will come with us?

hyo:nde...I cant leave you guys in this stage...

shin:what do you mean?

hyo:well you are in a shock and I don't think you  can think clear now

lee:ok lets go I cant stay any longer away from them(like that they started running into the hospital while the nurses were getting the boys in the emergency room)

doctor :what we have?

nurse:car accident ,this guy hit his head and he is unconscious

doctor :take him to the   Radiological and then inform doctor nina,i will be with the other one that needs surgery ....

nurse:i understand...(like that they separate eunhyuk and Kyuhyun)

hyo:oppa do you want me to go somewhere?

lee:ani is ok we will go two by two...but can you make sure about their night stay in vip rooms?

hyo:nde....do you want them in the same one or ..

shin:diferent because their family ....and if they see each other they will be more worried...

hyo:ok then I will go ...(she went and complete the papers with one of the managers, after that she went straight to see eunhyuk at his room)

shin:oo you come ?

hyo:nde....how are they ?

shin:he is ok for now but we have  to wait him until he wakes up....the doctor said that he  needs to wake up until tomorrow or else it will be dangerous...

hyo:ooo oppa what about his hand?

shin:he got hurt but in few days it will be ok...about Kyuhyun I don't know yet ...all I know is that we inform their family ....

hyo:oppa if you want to go and see Kyuhyun oppa I will stay here until oppas family come...

shin:koumao....but hyo  we couldn't find eunhyuk's family yet ...

hyo:oppa .....did you try again?

shin:i didn't but I think lee would call....now I will go to hyung ok?

hyo:oo I will call you if he wakes...

shin:koumao...(go to the surgery room but they stayed out and they were waiting for the doctor ...)

lee:gesouamita ...gesouamitta(keep bowing to the family)

kyu omma:ani is not your fault you couldn't avoid it .....

kyuappa:we should be happy that he have that good friends that are worried about him....now lets just wait ok?

lee:ooo komsamita....

shin:hyoung how is he?

lee:yah why are you here?what about eunhyuk?

shin:he is ok for now he is sleeping we will have to wait until tomorrow.....hyo is with him ...

lee:gree....?(solma....?I don't know what is wrong with those two)we don't have any new yet from hyong ....yah can you stay here I will go to eunhyuk's room I need to call ...

kyu parents:doctor how is he?

doctor:he had a big surgery but he is ok ....we will get him to his room ,he will be waking in a bit so I will give you further information's then...

shinlee:komsamitta....

kyuparents:we will stay here go to  your friend I hear his family is not here yet....we will call you when he wakes up...