sm town without hyohyuk

the day of the concert

at the airport many fans came to support their idols (many of them where hyohyuk shipper or donghehyuk shipper...)the girls were also at the line waiting their turn....

soo:hyo...he will be ok 

seo:uniie ...he was sleeping nothing will happen to him...

sunny:dont worry when we enter the plane you can get him with you ...

tae:hyo you know is a risk to take him with us...especially here ....where the fans come along...

hyo:i know ..is just I never left him alone or someone he doesn't know...

donghae:hyung?

hyuk:oh....?

lee:where is your mind?

hyuk:hyo seem worried today...

shin:yah move on is your turn..

lee:oki...

hee:dont worry she is just fine.....also about what you think,i believe is true....that kid was at sm from too young age...I mean before he could walk .....

yesang:well he was about a few months when I first saw him....

hyuk:sindja?

hee:mm...that's right...

hyuk:now ....I have to do it ...

the boys enter the airplane ...

hee:ahhh who's kid is crying.?seriously...

hyuk:yah is just a kid it will sleep in a while just shh...(just then the girls past the door.)

tae:hyo...where are you...

hyo:junhoshi...(run past the others and went a few sits behind hyuk ,she saw that junho was awake and was crying)aigo....(get him in her hug)is ok....nda oki....

junho:ommaaaaa(crying...)

manager:biane ...he waked up...and he just started crying ...I didn't know what to do...

hyo:is ok....he kind freak out when he wakes up and don't  see a familiar face....biane....

manager:ani it was my job

junho:ommaaa

hyo:oh gree omma is here...don't cry anymore(a tear fell from her eyes)

hee:hyo...why you crying?

hyo:xaxa nda boula....junhoshi.....lets get to our sits ..oh...stop crying ..mmm...nda biane...I will not do that again oh...?

junho:mm(clean his face)

soo:he is ok?

hyo:oh...seo can you check where is my sit?

seo:oh uniee..there...

hyo:koumao...(turn and saw eunhyuk getting up and helping her with her bags)

hyo:komsamita...(she put junho in the middle chair while she was putting the rest of her things inside...)

hyuk:mm hyo....are you finished?

hyo:ahh nde..gesoumitaa...(she past inside to get on her sit)

junho:omma...

hyo:oh junhoshi...stay there.....its only for few minutes ..ok?

hyuk:axxax I see something happen to you while I was missing...

hyo:oh...sunbe...this is junho....my....

junho:omma...(hyo just smiled to junho...as he was playing cute)