one door close another open : part 2

hyo:oppa is better to wait you in the car (turn  to go back)

hyuk:hyo (catch her hand)

omma:ooo you came?

appa:is early .....

omma:oo anio come in...(get hyo's hand and bring her inside)

hyo:(bow)anioseo....

hyuk:omma is there anything to eat ?

noona:yah you are always hungry .....

appa:she made your favorite and waited for you to come .....

omma:now we can all eat like family ....hyoyeonshi don't stand there sit

hyo:aa nde (ottoke ,why he bring me here?is so awkward)

hyuk:appa what are you seeing?

appa:well I don't know either xaxaxxaxa(hyo saw eunhyuk's mother go to the kitchen so she went there )

hyo:omonim is there anything I can help you with?

hyuk:appa were is noona?

appa:aaa she went to her room she is always on the phone,by the way you did good

hyuk:about what?

appa:bringing her here,your mother seems happy.....not only because you came home ,if you understand

hyuk:oppa shhhh

back at the kitchen

omma:ani is ok I can do it you go and sit (hyo got near her and took the plates from her hand)

hyo:ani omonim let me help you since there are younger people in the house you should rest....(place the plates at the table)

omma:you hear that ?(smiled ,she so sweet ,she would be perfect as my daughter in law )

hyuk:booo yah don't tell her that later she will not doing anything for us...

hyo:oppa you don't know how hard it is for  ommonim ,also how old are you that you cant do that ....

hyuk;yah ....

appa;axxaxaxa she is right you will understand it when you get married and have kids  (she is so kind )

hyuk:arraso(get up and get the food from the kitchen to the table)happy?

appa:wow you helped?(she change him for the best axaxxaa)

hyo:oppa this is nothing ,later do the washing ok?

hyuk:mboo?(saw her being series)arraso (what else I will do for you to like me?)

omma:then lets eat(noona came too and sat down to eat)hyo eat with us

hyuk:i bet you didn't eat today so pale mogo...

hyo:oopa...

appa:gree eat (put to her plate some salad)

hyo:komsamita

when they finished their dinner hyoyeon stand up to help up but ...

hyuk:omma is the thing  I ask you ready ?

omma:ani .....I am in the middle ,you should told me earlier .....hyoyeonshi leave that ,eunhyuk will take care of that ....

hyuk;nde I already told you,omma you too ...

hyo;ani is ok ...(omma got hyo's hand)

omma;come with me ...(get her in one room,hyo was seeing around)