wgm part 2

the next day hyo got early up to get ready for her first date with hyuk...she couldn't wait for him to arrive in order to start their date....on the other hand hyuk was making up his bag since he will go for practice and then for their date.....

at snsd dorm

hyo:(text)morning...

hyuk:morning yobo....

hyo:mbo?oppa....

hyuk:axxaxa arraso...can you come to the door?

hyo:ehh?(just then the door bell rang)

seo:ohh?

jess:ahh hey brother in law...

tae:hyo oppa is here....(hyo came out and the girls saw how awkward the two of them acted....since both didn't talk or see each other face)

sunny;oppa you will just stand there all day?

tiff:tell something....

hyuk:(how can she look so pretty ?is she an angel?....when he snap out of his thought he finally speak up)hi....you look pretty ....

hyo:koumao...I would like to say the same but what happen to you?(saw that he was on practice clothes)

hyuk;ah .....well I don't have time so lets get going?

hyo:oh..ok...edra we are leaving....

snsd:(ot9 exept soo and yuri)ok have fun...

at the car...

hyo:so oppa where we will go..?

hyuk;just wait and see...

after a few minutes

hyo:oppa did you turn wrong?why we are going to sm ?

hyuk:well not.........(hyo was starting to getting angry,sad...)

hyo:eh?

hyuk:just come...(got her hand and get her in their practice room)

hyuk:i am here...

hee:ehh?yah ...you didn't told her?

lee:hyo come in...

hyo:nde anioseo...(bow)

shin:you look great....

hyo:komsamita...oppa...(she was now more nervous than ever....did he not care about our date?it is our   first ....why are we here ?is there any surprise?)

hyuk:oh hyo ...do you mind if you sit there and see us practice for a bit?

hyo:(her smile was now fake)ani ..is ok(she went  and sat at the back)

donghae;(whispered him)yah are you sure about this?

hyuk:mm...lets start....

during their practice hyuk was giving some glares at hyo who was seeing that and acted like she enjoying it but it was the opposite...she didn't hate it but either like it ...she thought their first date different...and not just come to work like every other day...just when the guys were ready to take a small break hyo got a call so she went out the room...

hee:where she is going?

lee:boula...

shin:maybe she is going to toilet?

yen:maybe she got bored ...yah why you brought her here?

donghae:seriously she must feel bad...

hyuk:relax ...she said she is ok with it ...also we are done ...

outside the room

hyo:oh yuriah what is it?