meeting my family

the girls ended their promotions and they had some time to rest and visit their families .....hyoyeon didnt wanted beacuse she was going to have to face the truth ...and that scared her....

at sm practice room

hyo:ooo I like that move .....lets see what next?(making choreograph ....with a chorographer)

man:1...2....3...

hyo:oppa lets take a break I need a water....would you like something?

man:ani...I have to leave .....but we finished the dance ...you sure are the dancing queen I never saw someone learn and finish a choreograph so fast ...xaxxaxa

hyo:koumao oppa...it was nice work with you again....

man:greee anio...(left)

hyo:mmm ooo omma?

omma:hyo.....can you come home tomorrow?

hyo:whe???(I hope they are not going to go there,but I hope to see them why?)

omma;hyo don't be angry is just ...

hyo:they will come right?

omma:what?ooo..biane

hyo:ani ....I will be there ....I have to meet them anyway ...I have a lot to ask them and tell them

omma;hyo....

hyo:omma I have to close I am at rehearsal anioo(close the phone)bian omma I cant take it anymore

kai:noona?

hyo:ooo kaishi...you are here to practice ?

kai:nde  I came with lay

lay:ooo noona yoou are here too?(just enter the room)

hyo:gree I just finished axaxxaa

kai;noona I heard you were making a choreography by hyongs help is that true...?

hyo:mmm but I don't know it seem that if more people join it would be better....

lay:wow noon you are amazing ...you dance and now doing choreographs wow....

hyo:xaxaxa I am not alone xaxaxa ....why don't you both join it ?

kai;noona I...am afraid of ruing it why don't you use eunhyuk instead?(even I want to be next to you ,I don't want to ruin this)

hyo:mbousoun mariahh you two are also dancers and pretty good enough ....also it will be honor to join me in this...

lay:wow noona it us who would be thankful for the opportunity you give us...

  kai;noona...

hyo:(smiled)stop thinking about it ....I will talk with your manager right away.....also inform my manager so he can stop searching for other dancers xaxaxxa

kai:noona

hyo:yah shhh its ok....

lay:noona can we start working on it?(got hit by kai)a mbo?

hyo:axxaxa you two are cute....gree lets start ....(she started showing them what she wanted them to do ...)

kai:wow noona you are really good it seems good...

hyo:koumao....by the way do you want to add any move in it?

lay:ani I think is perfect ....

kai:gree lets just leave it like that noona....

hyo:ok then I will see you guys later when we will be arrange for rehearsals ok?

boys:nde aniogeseo...(bow,hyo waved at them and left)