first meeting

at sm boys dorm

manager:suju members in 5 minutes in the living room .....palee irona(quick wake up)

lee:hyong what's wrong ?

siwon:why you waked us ?(still trying to wake up)

donghae:didn't we had a free day today?

eunhyuk still not full awake enter the room ,he tripped on shindong's flippers and fell on the sofa and then down to the floor

shindong:yah (the others were laughing)

lee;eunhyuk-shi get your self together.....

manager: edra(kids) listen carefully because I am not going to said it again....since you did your debut sm will start finding you a dorm only for you guys ,(start partying)but...

lee:what there is a but???edra shhh

manager:but first you will move out tomorrow and you will move to a house with normal family ,and you will all go to the same school for one week .

siwon:which school?

mnager:the family is someone we know so dont worry about it ,also the school is the only one (the boys were doing the drums sound)....dancing athletic school....

eunhyuk:hyong why there ?

manager:is an order from the chairman .....

lee;so we need to start packing our things....koumao hyong(thanks bro) that you come and inform us....(the kids got back to their rooms and their beds)

after an hour they all waked up and get started organizing their things ,some of them were  exited about their new dorm, others worried about the school they were to be attended.but all of them were worried about the family they were going to stay with .

at night

lee:edra did you all get all your staff?

hee:nde(yes)

siwon:hyong what time we will leave?

lee: manager said that we will go to school first and from there we will follow the kid that will stay with us .

donghae: what kid? girl or boy?

lee: girl if I am not mistaken.(start parting again except eunhyuk)

eunhyuk: what if she is fan of us and stalk us all day ?

lee: we will have to see

shindong: don't worry hyong if she is fan of us I am sure that she is not yours fan.(axxaxaxaxa)

with that they all went to bed .

the next morning

the boys were all ready in the school ,their manager sent them in the principles office and take care the papers work with the principle .

principle:edra I am glad that you are here and hope you will join this week at my house and our school .

suju:nde komsamita...(thanks)

manager: you can go now to your class.

principle: I inform your teacher ,just go to the next building ....

suju: nde komsamita...

like that the boys went next door and their manager went back to sm ...the boys went to the teacher to introduce their selves ....

teacher:yah pass the ball....

lee;sir...?

teacher:ooo you come? come here .....I know that is going to be hard for you since you are not athlets but take it as good chance to learn new things...