scandal

the next day hyoyeon kai and lay had to perform their routine hyo was going to ignore kai again but she thought she cant do that anymore...

kia;noona

hyo:kaishi lets not talk now...lets focus on job ...

lay:hyong forget it is big for her ....

kai;ooh...but I have to.....

some paparazzi lately were following hyoyeon  everywhere she was going ....they were trying to find more information about something....

kai:noona is our turn right?

hyo:oh...fighting....

lay:i have stress

hyo:dont be ....just have fun...(smiled to them)

as soon as the program ended hyo rushed out to leave in order to avoid kai,but kai run after her...

lay:hyong...

kai;(get out the room,following hyo out the building)noona wait...

hyo:kai stop don't follow me....(where ???think hyo think...ohhhh )

kai:(stopped when he saw hyo in the opposite site  of the road while the cars were moving...)noona wait please...

hyo:kai stop please....(kai started entering the road to catch hyo but she turn around to leave when she hear a big "bang"....when she turned back she saw all the cars stopped ,and nowhere kai..)kai...kai..(run over to him...she saw him down bleeding)

lay:noona what happen?

hyo;call the ambulance palee...kai...can you hear  me...?kai...?(why did I had to run?)

kai:i....noona...(smiled)

hyo:kai...don't talk ...ohh ...you will be ok....(start crying....kai saw it and he touched her face)bian....I didn't want this....

when the ambulance get there the 3 of them enter the car and went to the hospital where kai's parents got called...

hyo:i will go now...

kai:noona...I...

hyo:i know ..is not your fault but I...

lay:noona hyong know that is not easy for you but still he couldn't leave you alone like that ....or be away from you...

hyo:biane...I wasn't a good sister ...

kai:(smiled )noona...you accept me as your brother now?i would like that ....

hyo:i will...but please don't make me face your ...ours ...anyway you know who....

kai:arraso...you are not ready...I can see it...

grandma:kaishi-you ok?

hyo:i better get going...

kai;oo my parents?

grandma:they are coming....they are with the doctor....hyo wait we need to talk please...

hyo:i have to go...(run out of the hospital)

kai:omma appa...I am so happy...

kimjongkook:yah  why you run in the cars?

songjihyo:happy ...you almost die...do you want me to get heart attack?

kai:axxaxa

lay:hyong...you are creeping me out...too...

songjihyo:what happen to him...?I think I better call doctor to check his head again..