a new friend or enemy

like that two years has pasted....and once again the girls started their promotions for the new songs ,first they started shooting their music video (gee)during that time hyoyeon had more time to see eunhyuk since he was already shoot the mv video  ....

at sm practice room

lee:yah edra pale ...lets  continue practice before snsd come for their own practice....

eunhyuk:snsd?they are coming today?

siwon:oo I talked to hyo she said that they will start practicing and then go for filming ....

donghae:you seem happy that you are going to see her...

eunhyuk:yah ...I...(just then the door opened...)

hyo:anioeseo(bow)

lee:yah aren't you early?

hyo:mm nde I have to clean the place before the kids come in ....axxaxa

eunhyuk:kids?why isn't a job of the leader to make sure that is everything ready ?

lee:it is ...where is tae?

hyo:aa she had to  stay behind and wake others up...I tried but they still fall asleep again they got lazy  lately....xaaxa

siwon;then just stay here until we finish ok?

hyo:gree...don't mind me I will start stretching....

lee:edra lets start....(put the music on ,this time eunhyuk did his best to dancing and singing in order to impress hyo but she was wearing earphones and listen to her music ...while she was stretching someone else come in the room)

eunhyuk:hyong ...(close the music)

siwon:anio...may we help you?

onew:a nde anioseo shinee.'s onew immita...I was looking for snsd sunbeniems..

lee:aaa nde anioo...

donghae:well the rest of the girls aren't here yet ...but hyoyeon is ...(pointing at hyo,who hadn't any idea what was happening ...she was in her own world)

onew:nde komsamita....(run towards hyo)

lee;lets continue(put again the music)

eunhyuk was doing ok but he was paying attention to hyo and that boy....not where he was going and dancing...meanwhile hyoyeon was already done from the stretching when she notice someone standing next to her....she took off her earphones and turned up to see who was ...

hyo:oppa biane did I....(look up)onew oppa?(hug him)

eunhyuk:oppa?do they know each other ?

donghae:ooo there is a hug....

onew:gree noona....its been a long time see you...are you ok?

eunhyuk:what the....

siwon:oo so that's hyo's first boyfriend...

eunhyuk:what?you are not serious...(siwon did an yes face)

lee:edra stop talking...and focus..

hyo:nda? I am ok ...how ?wait you were trainer all this time here?

onew:nde...xaxxa....(they continue talking ,about how they were being doing and about their relationship...)

hyo:so you remember our break up?

onew:ooo you?

hyo:gromio....(start imitating him)hyonoshi...I want...to break up with you...I know is not long that we started but I cant I leave...school....neighborhood. Bye....and you left me like that ....axaxxa it was shocking ..