military

the next morning eunhyuk felt hyoyeon turning around so he waked up.....when he waked up he could see from near her fascial characteristics .....but hyo turned again on the other side ...she almost fall down the sofa when eunhyuk catch her  and place her on his chest.....his heart was pounding like crazy ....but he didn't let his hands separate as he was hugging her....hyo started moving again but this time to wake up...eunhyuk notice it and fall back to sleep(pretended)

hyo:mmm(waked up she pulled the headphones out her ears and tried to get out of the hug....carefully to not wake eunhyuk ...when she made it she stand up ....)

eunhyuk:morning...(hyo shocked and fall back on sofa this time she was sitting on eunhyuk's hard part....)

hyo:kamsakia...oppa....(hit him)

eunhyuk:(hugged her)morning ...will you sit there for long?i don't mind but I am a man you know.....(start jumping on the sofa while hyo was on him)

hyo;opppa...(hit him to stop,she got red)aish I get it ...it was not like I wanted to....

hyuk:mbo?yah .....you hurt me...(sad face in cute way)

hyo:axaxaxa arraso...now go and wash up ....while I wake up the kids and make breakfast...

hyuk:yah go first I will go then ....

hyo:ok...don't you dare and come in....

hyuk:yah I am not that pervert 

hyo went inside and refresh herself she come out and looked at hyuk who was busy texting at suju members...

hyo:oppa you can go...

hyuk:ooo koumao....(before he enter the room )you didn't leave anything you don't want me to see right?

hyo:ani...

hyo started cooking their breakfast ...when he came out he found hyo in the kitchen so he wanted to fool around once again so he took some water near him then he put it in a near spot ,he hugged hyo...

hyuk:hyo you smell nice...

hyo:mbo?oppa let go of me before we get hurt....(get out of his hug ,she turned to see him having in her hand a knife )don't do that again...

hyuk:yah watch out ...(bad timing...)

when hyo put the knife down and she was holding a spoon he got near her and just put his hand under hyo's t-shirt and skirt....hyo was shocked and got red 

hyo:oppa(she left the spoon and try to get away from eunhyuk)....(she didn't make it)you are so dirty....

hyuk:you said that you didn't do anything like this so I thought you need a teacher....

hyo:and you will be...(got more red...as her heart was more loud)?oppa I prefer you to stop...(just then eunhyuk started giving a massage to her pussy)oppa...(turned to see eunhyuk while trying to go away)kou...mane....

hyuk:(when he looked at her serious red face his heart was beating so fast.... And started to wondering....what I am doing?did I just...omg why I am doing this?do I really feel that way right now for her?)aa whee?i see you like it....(before hyo could say anything )and you had never felt be playing around in that way ...(he whispered it in her ear which make hyo more embarrassed)

hyo:oppa ...please...(let her go as soon as he felt her ass touching his hard part....hyo's thinking ...why I like it ..is it because of oppa....I never liked it when someone touch me so why I feel so good?)oppa don't you dare touch me again there.....I hate it....

hyuk:mbo?i....was always doing this things with my girls so what is the problem?

hyo:oppa nda shrio when someone touch me .....especially that parts... I never left anyone touch me neither my boys so why you....(bit her lips,and then hit hyuk with the first thing she found)