Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Selene lay back in the bath tub in her bathroom and closed her eyes, images of her and Adrian making out flashing through her head. The feel of his hot cock against her leg and his hands on her breasts filled her mind and penetrated her senses. She could still hear her moans and smell the essence of him. With a sigh she shook her head and lifted the sponge from the water squeezing it and let the soapy water run down her nude body. As the water ran down her body, she could feel an anticipation fill her, thoughts ran through her mind and in the midst of them all lay the one man who she had let bring her as close to an orgasm as she had been in over five years. Shaking her head, she pushed him to the back of her mind and reached over grabbing her headphones slid them into her ears, pressing play on the iPod which sat next to the tub. She was aware of the possibility of it falling into the tub but she knew it was slim to none. The only way that would happen was if she foolishly tried to do something too extraneous.

Closing her eyes, she slowly allowed the music playing through the speakers to sooth her mind while relaxing her tense emotions. Nodding her head along to the beat of the song, she continued washing her body with the pink sponge loofah and then let it sink into the water, allowing the warmness of the water and her relaxed muscles to put her to sleep.

“Selene?” she heard.

She turned with a sigh and saw one of the women from Adrian’s family walking at a fast pace towards her. She sighed and looked down at the cart she was pushing around the store. She knew she should’ve gone to a different store to go shopping for the ingredients of the Mexican meal that she wanted to make. There hadn’t been any Spanish rice, hamburger meat, cayenne peppers, refried beans, chili peppers or anything else that she had need to make what she wanted to make. The store had been right around the corner from her house and she knew that there was a possibility that she would run into Adrian or some of his family members but she was hoping that it wasn’t case. However as fate would have she managed to run into his family members once again.

She looked around on the shelf and grabbed two boxes of Spanish rice and threw them into the cart. Maybe she could pretend that she hadn’t heard her and quickly get in line to leave the store. She quickly pushed the cart to the other end. She was so focused on leaving the aisle that she didn’t noticed the figure at the end of the aisle. Her cart crashed into the side of the shelf of the aisle as the man pushed it to the side to protect him from being hit. She was jolted and moved forward to steady the cart, instead she careened into the cart, stumbled and then fell into the man. she groaned as they both fell to the floor and tossed her hair back looking at the man.

“I’m sorry,” she said moving off of the man quickly and standing to her feet.

She leaned down and offered a hand to help the man up. Instantly her eyes collided with a set of golden brown eyes that were identical to Adrian’s. she knew instantly that he was one of Adrian’s brothers. Tugging his hand she helped him up and turned away to her cart. She grabbed the handles and started away.

“Wait, Selene,” he said. “Are you alright?”

“Yes,” she said quickly.

She needed to get out of here before Adrian and the rest of his family popped up.

“We’re having dinner tonight. Adrian would absolutely adore if you came along,” the pregnant woman said.

She looked at her. What had this woman said her name was before? Arian? Adriena…? No it had been Adrienne. Studying the pregnant woman she noticed the happiness and eagerness in her eyes. The woman had a glow about her, an aura of happiness, content and anxiousness. She didn’t know what it was that she was anxious about. Shaking her head she looked between the two of them noted instantly that these were the same two from weeks before.