A Preview...

So THIS is obviously not the next chapter of Sweet Temptations but I have been contemplating and writing a new story lately. I may not always be able to upload when I want to so I'm thinking of putting something else on this site to keep you guys occupied when I can't write one of the other books. I'm forever coming up with new ideas for books and starting new books. I know it can be frustrating to my readers but I have to be able to write more than one book at a time. I don't know why it's just me. I enjoy having a variety of books to choose from and write. I don't like focusing on one book in particular all the time because I have too much imagination and new ideas to just settle on one book. So I thank you lovely readers for taking the time to read my books and be patient. I know my books aren't the best that you've read and they all need to be revised and edited but I'm glad for those of you still enjoy them. I thank all of you who actually take the time to comment and vote on my stories. It really does mean the world to me.

As a recent young adult I am going through some things that are emotionally holding me back. Sometimes I feel more down than up and coming on here reading comments, seeing votes, and the amount of reads on my books bring me up on some scale. You see writing is not just a passion of mine, it's an escape from reality and some situations. So truly I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, but anyways enough about me. I'm rambling.

I've started a recent book titled Sweet Seduction. I don't exactly have a description for it but here's a preview of the first chapter. This book is an urban fiction book and will be rated R. The main character's name is Carmen aka Cari. I'm inserting an excerpt of the first chapter. Please comment and let me know if you would be interested in seeing this story brought onto this site. 

**********************************************************************************************************

Sweet Seduction

Chapter One: Typical Day in the Life of a Hood Teen…

“Cari!” Miranda called from down the hall.

I turned with a smile on my face as she called me by my nickname. “What?” I asked as came to a complete stop in the midst of the crowded hall.

“Wait up,” she called.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my shoulder bag and the textbooks I held in my arm. I wasn’t one of those girls who wore book bags. I hated them. I thought they detracted from my figure so I bought shoulder bags and used oversized tote bags. People commented on it often but it wasn’t like I gave a fuck. I was fourteen and extremely proud of my figure. I had witnessed firsthand the effect that it had on the opposite sex. I couldn’t step a foot down the hall or street without some dude trying holla at me. They thought that I was the shit and the fact that no one had managed to be able to stake a claim on me made me even more appealing to the guys in the school. I was used to the attention but to be honest it was kind of annoying. I know most girls would love to be the center of attention but for me it wasn’t like that. I liked to be swagged out but at the same time I wanted dudes to step to me because they liked me as a person. I didn’t like that I was just another challenge that they wanted to boast that they had overcome.

“Girl how the hell did you think you gone be able to leave me?” she asked. “You know my bro picks us up every day,” she said twirling a long strand of her blonde hair over her shoulder. “Oh by the way my bro wanna holla at you.”

I scoffed. “What the fuck? Nigga can’t even be man enough to approach me and he wants to holla at me? Hell to the muthafuckin naw, he can go kick rocks for all I care,” I snapped hotly.