Chapter Two

Chapter Two

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter. Add me on Facebook @Maleisa Goosby

and like my author page to show some support @minnie_mouse262

Selene on the side, but imagine green eyes. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning she woke up and slowly opened her eyes, stretching her body and sitting up in the bed. She looked at the alarm clock on her bed for the time and seeing it was past two in the afternoon, she decided to go and check on that property. She could live there without having to deal with him and his complete weirdness. It was seriously creepy and was starting to make her feel like she was being stalked by him or something. It was already bad enough that he was dangerous to her senses. He brought out sexual feelings in her, feelings that she hadn’t experienced in years. She was no virgin but still just his mere caused one hell of havoc on her body.

Just the thought of him made shivers run down her spine. She shook her head and slipped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, stretching her arms and yawning loudly. As she stood under the shower water, she contemplated how much money she should take with her. If the house was really so cheap then no doubt about it, she was purchasing it. She couldn’t turn down such an opportunity just because some man was in stalker mode. Hell, she had mace, a razor and a pocket knife for that reason alone. Besides she was ready to get the hell out of this side of town.

Turning the faucet off she stepped out of the shower and walked into her room and started looking through her closet to find something to wear. Coming across a short red dress she smiled and slid it over her undergarments and stretched again as she went through the motions of putting moisturizing lotion from Victoria’s Secrets on her body. Finishing she slid into a pair of open toed red heels. Adding a pair of simple gold hoop earrings and a necklace, she got down on her knees and going under the bed moved the floor board and grabbed twelve thousand dollars and straightened it smoothly before sliding it into her bra.

She grabbed a purse so that she could transfer it after she was away from this side of the city. Carrying a purse with ten thousand dollars would be foolish, considering the fact that thieves ran past women taking their purses all the time. They had no qualms about it and she wasn’t having her hard earned money stolen. She called the cab company and in five minutes was outside of her apartment locking the door and walking past that same group of men.

“¡Dios mío! Maldita mujer que pensé que podría llenar un par de pantalones vaqueros, pero con un vestido ... es la cosa más sexy que he visto en todos mis años. Esascaderas y los muslos son---“ 

She cut him off. “Eres un pervertido de mierda! No se moleste en tratar de recoger las líneas que no funcionan para mí,” she snapped.

Going over to the cab she opened the door and slid in closing the door hard. She hated when men talked to her like that. She wasn’t like the strippers in the bar. She didn’t thrive off men who spoke to her in such disrespectful. Then again she didn’t thrive off of anything dealing with men. Sometimes she wished she had been born as a simple Plain Jane but it wasn’t to be.

She was a woman with exotic features. Slanted light hazel brown eyes mixed with the slightest touch of green, covered by long thick black eyelashes. Her slightly up tilted nose and full lush pouty lips made up more features, they went well with her olive brown complexion and her pitch black hair added to the overall picture. Men thought she was a hot commodity.