Sweet Temptations

©2012 MaLeisa Goosby or minnie_mouse262

The right of MaLeisa Goosby to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her under the Copyright Amendment (Moral Rights) Act 2000.

This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part maybe reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys another new werewolf story :D,

This one is rated R and I'm warning you ahead there will be sex scenes in this book. 

However, I will put a warning above the chapter with the sex scenes for those of you who are squarmish about it. There will be lots of sexual tension and other things that make a book R-rated. Enjoy

*Another note: All translations of Spanish and Italian are from translate.google.com. Forgive me if they come across as incorrect. I speak neither language. Although, I do speak a touch of German :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Chapter One

            It was always a bitch walking home this late night at night for her. Men constantly tried hitting on her and she didn’t have patience for all the bullshit and to be quite frank she didn’t care to have all that unwanted attention. She was single because she wanted to be. She felt like she was at point in her life where she didn’t need a man. She could support herself and as far as she was concerned men were nothing but trouble. She had learned that the hard and fast way, when she was younger. Having an abusive ex-boyfriend and a chauvinistic father was more than enough for her.

            She did what she had to do though for her to keep paying her bills and the rent for her apartment. Some people thought she was crazy for agreeing to work the late night shift at Joe’s Bar as a bartender, but she didn’t she knew the risk. She was never unprepared because she carried a razor blade, mace and a pocket knife, every night. She kept them all right in the pocket of her jacket and her hand was always in her jacket. She didn’t take the risk or the time to put them somewhere she couldn’t reach.

She looked around in the dark alley she was walking along, checking her surroundings to make sure that no one could surprise her. As the lights of the last few cars at the other end of the alley sounded, she picked up her pace knowing that at three o’ clock in the morning on a Saturday people really showed their true colors. They knew that only an idiot would walk unprotected along Dort Street around this time. Mexican gangsters and thugs were the only ones out at this time.

Reaching the end of the ally she turned down the street to her apartment and saw no one around, so she slowed her pace slightly. This was some of the down sides to living on the other end of the city. There were thefts, robberies and deaths all the time. The police didn’t even blink an eye at the crime that happened on this end of the city. They were too used to it. This area of the city was filled with Mexican gangsters and she was having a hard enough time adjusting to it. She wasn’t used to these surroundings because in her past relationship she had been in a relationship with a politician’s son. He had shown her the better side of the city. She had moved in with him and everything.