Prologue

Midnight in the royal palace in the centre of Ninjago City.

Garmadon Pov 

Huff Huff ... urgh another nightmare ever since my son Lloyd's birth i have been worried like VERY WORRIED because since he is the prince of Ninjago and heir to the throne  he would be targeted and kidnapped or worse killed no no think positive garmy positive POSITIVE (heh he is totally freaking out man Garmy chill ,k back to the story). Sigh. (going to check on baby Lloyd). I was walking up to Lloyd's room then i heard tapping i looked around no one i heard tapping again i followed the sound and my worst fears hit me LLOYD!. I rushed to his room and i see a black hooded man holding my child "Who are you!" "Hahaha!!!!!!!!!" (It's supposed to be that evil villain laugh done by villains yeah u know what i'm writing about). After that i charged at this mysterious man i kicked his stomach but he wasn't affected but instead of hurting him i hit the vase behind and it drops and shatters on  the ground that was when he accidentally dropped Lloyd and he starts crying so i swoop him up and starts soothing him "shhh its going to be okay." And that was when he tripped me and i fell to the ground with Lloyd flying in the air still crying he catches him and turns around smashes the windows that was when my brother and wife and a few beaten up guards showing signs of a fight they all gasped when they saw the scene me their King, Brother and husband on the ground hurt and Lloyd in the arms of evil. The man jumps out the window with Lloyd into the shadows. Leaving us crying.

K hope u enjoyed it 

Please no hate Peace out people of Ninjago Fandom!!!!!!!!