Imagine to Briana

Jealous? (You and Austin are only friends)

You, Austin, Robert and Zach are at a bar, totally wasted. Still you're the one who is most sober.

"Hey Briana" Zach slurs. He's covered in sweat because of all the dancing. He sits down next to you, very close actually.

"Hey Zach?" you say trying to move away a bit. You did like Zach, but not in that way. When you move a bit longer away from him you feel another body close to you. Robert. You had a little crush on him so you blushed.

"Hey babe" he says with a dark voice. Soon you feel two lips close to your ear.

"You look so f*cking hot Briana" Zach whispers. You bite your lip when Robert start touching your upper leg.

"Hey! Guys! Get away from my girl!" Austin shouts, totally drunk. He pushes Robert away and suddenly is hand collide with Zach's cheek. And then it started. The boys lays on the floor, hitting each other. You try to make them stop but nothing works until a bodyguard comes and shoves them out. You walk after and go over to Austin, because Zach and Robert walked the other way.

"You ok?" you ask Austin seeing his red face of anger.

"They know I like you, they just wanted to tease me" he says angry. You're not sure if he knows you're there.

"Well Austin, I like you too" you say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and takes your hand. One week after you're on a date with your new boyfriend.

(-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-)

This imagine was to LiamPayneLove1225, I hope you liked it! ^^