Opie's POV

I was in shock all I could think about is that I might lose my grandma and my best friends in one sitting. I was vaguely aware that Meredith had her arms wrapped around me while I cried. I didn't care if I look like a wimp to everyone else. If I lost them I'd have no family. I must have said that out loud. Meredith pulled out of the my grip and had tears running down her face.

"You got me opie. As long as I'm here we're family okay?" She held my face between her soft hands. I nodded my head and kept letting the silent tears run down my face. she got me to my feet and brought me out to the car.

"Where we going sweetheart?" I ask while getting in the car.

"We're going home having a shower, then we'll eat food that doesn't come out of the bag and have a good night sleep because you need it." She said while driving.

When we arrived at the house Meredith went inside and continued with the food. I swept up a plate she broke and assured her mama would be mad. After we ate she forced me to go take a shower instead of helping her wash the dishes. Before she could leave I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

"Will you join me? We don't have to take a shower mama has a garden tub in her bathroom." I begged her. I could see the inner argument she was having with herself. So I cupped her face and kissed her softly. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and grip the ends of my hair. I groaned against her mouth and I felt her smile against my mouth. I licked her lips seeking entrance to her mouth. She immediately open and she tasted like heaven. I pulled back and she tried to pull me back but I resisted as much as I hated to.

"We have to stop now or I won't be able to stop at all." I said as I rested my head against her forehead

She looks at me through her lashes "What if I don't want to stop?" She asked barely above a whisper

I groaned again

"Sweetheart you can't say things like that. I'll lose what little control I do have." I said right before she pressed her lips against mine.

I pulled back again to look at her. "Are you sure love?" I asked if she nodded her head. Starting to unbutton my shirt and then slipping it off my shoulders. I let her run her fingers over my chest and stomach. When she got to the buckle on my belt I sucked in a sharp breath. I kissed her hand before raising them above her head and taking off her shirt. I kissed her jaw and made my way down her neck. Then kissing the valley in between her breasts. I pulled back and told her that she was beautiful. She smiled at me before shimming out of her pants. I did the same thing.

I picked her up Bridal style and walked into the bathroom. I set her down on the counter and kissing her softly going down on my knees and opening her legs to look at her hot core.

"You're so wet baby." I tell her as I rub her slit. She shivers before running her fingers through my hair. I bring my mouth up to kiss her inner thighs. I lick her all of her juices up. She moans and bucks when I rub her nub. She pulled my hand away

"I've never done this before opie." She said and then she blushed. I cupped her face and kissed her.

"It's okay if you want to stop baby." I said softly.

"I want this just as much as you do." She said while shifting her gaze to my member. He was standing at attention. I groaned and nuzzle my face into her neck.

"Are you sure baby?" I asked while breathing in her scent. She nodded her head in response. I took her off the counter and walked with her in my arms to my room. The bath would have to wait. I laid her down on my bed before reaching into my nightstand for a condom. I rolled it on and position myself in front of her opening. I asked if she was sure again and she nodded her head while gripping my arms. I slid in and she whimpered in pain. I whisperer sweet words before she was ready for me to continue. I was thrusting in and out when she was moaning my name soon we were both pushed over the edge and at the same time.

I pulled out and took off the condom before walking to the bathroom. I started a hot bath for my sweet angel. I walked into my room and carried her to the bath and lowered us both into the bathtub.

"I love you darling." I mummerd  in her ear. She hummed in response.