Meredith's POV

Well the day is here when I leave to go to Florida. To say that I am dreading it is a understatement. I really hate to leave but I have to I also have to call my mom.

I'm sitting in my room putting all my stuff back in my bags when my phone rings. I don't look at the caller ID to see who it is instead I just answer it.

"Hello?" I answered while focusing on my bag.

"He won't always be there to protect you Meredith." They said and then hung up. I knew it was Kayden I knew it couldn't be over that easily. It felt like the walls were being built back up. Kate came in my room with out knocking.

"Jase said he was co-" she stopped when she saw my facial expression. "What's wrong mer?" She asked while coming to sit down next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I started crying.

"He isn't going to leave me alone Kate." I said while shaking from silent sobs. Kate tensed when I said this she knew who I was talking about this.

"Should we go tell Opie?" She asked. I shook my head no. I didn't want to burden him by putting all my problems off on him. It wasn't his to worry about.

We had loaded the car and we're saying our goodbyes. Kate was pretty upset about saying goodbye to Jase. I was really upset about saying bye Opie.

"You'll come see me right?" I asked while trying to fight tears but one must have slipped down my face. He cupped my face with his hands and wiped the tear away with his thumb.

"I'd cross the world for you sweetheart." He replied and then brought his lips to mine. I would have been a puddle of goo if that was possible.

"I wrote down Kate's address it's on your night stand table." I said while hugging him.

Ms. Belle came rushing over with a bag of stuff and I'm not talking about a brown paper sack. It was one of those insulated bags.

"There's meatloaf, chicken, pork chops, sweet tea, and all kinds of vegetables. Oh and I almost forgot there's also lemon pie and chocolate cake. It should hold y'all over for a while. And yes Opie I know theyre not gonna be on the road for that long but it'd be nice if they didn't have to cook don't y'all agree girls?" She asked looking at us.

We both nodded our heads and smiled. Opie was blushing because he knew she was right.

We all hugged goodbye and then got on the road. We got out of the sweet little town and started talking about our time there.

"I really am gonna miss Jase. You know I never get close to a guy but he was a great person." Kate said on a sigh.

"I'm gonna miss Opie. I think I might love him." I replied while looking out the window.