Meredith's POV

"It all started when my mum remarried after my dad died." I said while talking to Opie. He came over with food that his very sweet mama gave him to bring. I had finally stopped crying after what seems like hours. Kayden had called yet again with another threatening message. I didnt know how he got my new number but he then told me that he went through my mum's phone. Proceed to tell me that a simple number change wouldn't stop him when he got ready to come for me.

"My stepdad has a son named Kayden. Kayden has always harassed me and I don't mean being bully like brotherly love. I mean he wants to be with me and says he'll never stop until he makes me his." I let a shiver run down my back just thinking about all the things he's done.

"I was happy for mum when she told me she was going to remarry. I thought it'd be good for her and it was, still is it's just I didn't have a good feeling about his son and boy was I right." Shaking my head I continued

"He's done some horrible things. Like putting video cameras in my bathroom while taking a shower. Stealing my lingerie. Weird stuff I tried to tell mum about it but she says I'm making it up." I frowned while talking. Opie just sat there and listened to me rant and tried to comfort me. It was no use I had done got worked up again.

"That's why I'm moving to get way from him. I tried to take a restraining order against him but I had to have proof of what he did and I could never get proof. In the end he probably will come for me but I'll be ready." I said sternly. We sat in the quite room for a few minutes before Opie broke the silence.

"Is that why you took all them self defense classes? To protect your self from him?" Opie asked softly. I couldn't help but feel bad for unloading all my drama on him. He probably thinking I'm more trouble then I'm worth. Silent tears ran down my face thinking about all the people I couldn't get close to over the years because of Kayden.

Opie lifted my chin up and wiped away stray tears"Hey don't cry it's okay you wanna defend yourself. That bastard needs to be arrested."He said more to himself then me.

"It's just I've never been able to get close to people because of him. I never went to prom or was on a dance team I only had Kate and that's cause I met her before him. She would give him as much shit as he would give her. She stood up for me but I guess that makes me a coward. Running away and hiding behind people." I said while thinking about how pathetic I am.

"You are not a coward. You are the most strongest women I know. Well besides mama" he laughed a little bit before continuing. "All the women around here would rather hide behind a guy then stand up for them self's."

"Thank you for that. That really makes me feel better. Thank you for coming over. I'm sorry for just spilling my guts to you. Your basically a stranger." I laughed a little bit at the end. I guess I'm just throwing all caution to the wind. I guess mum never taught me about stranger danger.

"Nah sweetheart you're fine. I don't mind listening. Anyways it's not like I know anyone from Hollywood so I can't really tell anyone." He said smiling at me. I could really get lost in his smile it was really nice to look at. He leaned in close and so did I. Then his soft lips were on mine and it was the most amazing kiss ever.