Opie's POV

Okay so this is Jase Cole he's played by Dusan Novakovic
It won't let me upload a picture idk why but you should Google him well worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So her friend is coming up here?" Jacob asked and I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. I had called him up to tell him about Meredith inviting her friend Kate up here. Which is totally fine she probably misses her seeing as she hasn't seen her in forever.

"Yeah man I think she said her name is Kate. She's pretty excited about her coming up. Why you sound like that." I asked trying to figure him out.

"Well I was just thinking about Jase down at the shop he doesn't usually go out and we could probably get him to go out with this Kate. It's perfect man. She's single right?" He asked

I texted Meredith and asked her all the questions I needed to know. She answered and was almost excited as Jacob was. I can't believe these two. Jase is a total loner I think he has some issues. Everyone has issues though. I know I have my own.

About twenty minutes later we went over to the shop to talk to Jase about it.

"So guys what's up?" He asked while cleaning a motor part.

"You lonely man?" Jacob bluntly asked and I elbowed him in the ribs.

He gave me a wtf look before looking back at Jase. Jase looked at us like we done gone crazy. I've never actually seen Jase with some one before. No one night stands or anyone. I guess it's cause he basically has to take care of his sister cause his dad sure ain't. His dad is a drunk and probably does drugs. I think his mom left when he was little. Couldn't put up with his father. I'm not one to judge though what ever floats ya boat looks like he's doing fine by himself. He takes care of Haley and himself fine.

"Well I wouldn't say lonely but I guess I miss having company." He said shaking his head putting down the part. "Why ya ask?"

"Well good ole Opie here has found him a women friend." Jacob said. I didn't even have to look at him to know he was smirking. I grunted in response when Jase looked at me wide eyed.

"Really man that's good I'm happy for ya!" He said while slapping my shoulder.

"Yeah well she has a friend coming up and her name is Kate we figured that you could keep her company?" Jacob asked. I could see doubt as it crept into Jase eyes.

"Hey man you ain't gotta date her just keep her company we could ass hang out together." I assured him before he could back out before even agreeing.

"What does she look like?" He asked while trying to put the part back on the motor.  So I showed him a picture and he agreed so me and Jacob left once we got in the truck we fist bumped.

"I can't believe he agreed Jase never leaves the house. I wonder what's different this time." Jacob pondered out loud.

"Sometimes people just have a change of heart. Maybe he's tired of staying in all the time. I could understand that." I replied.

"Yeah I guess so. I'm proud of my self for making a matchmaker." He said while laughing. I laughed as well then my phone started ringing and it was Meredith so I answered and she told me that Kate was now here in our small town. So we went on our way to get them.