LIKE MAMMA SAID

Damien

Friday morning I was released. I wanted to call the girls to come get me, but I thought a surprise pop up would be a better. They had no idea that I was getting out, so I wanted to see if they where still holding it down while I was away. I wasn't too much concerned about Fee, she been down for awhile now. It was Love that I was worried about. She had only been around for a year now. I put my key into the door and turned the lock, once I walked in, it was total silence so I assumed that they both were upstairs in the room asleep. I made my way up and just as I expected that both of them were knocked out. 

"WAKE Y'ALL ASS UP DADDY HOME!" 

Love turned over with a look of shock on her face ran over and jumped into my arms and just started crying and kissing all over me. 

"Hey daddy I missed you so so much. We thought you were never coming home." 

"Yeah I was starting to think the same, but God is good ain't he? Aye what the fuck wrong with this bitch? How the fuck she ain't just hear all that and still knocked out cold?" I walked over to her side of the bed and ripped the covers off of her she still didn't move "Felisha!!!" 

She mumbled something as she rolled over and finally realized it was me, then she snapped to and jumped to her feet  screaming "Daddy, daddy, daddy! Baby I missed you so much! I been so stressed since you been gone." 

We kissed, hugged and they cried. Eventually that lead to me standing in the middle of the room and both of them down on their knees sharing my dick. I took turns on both of them and they took turns on each other. In that moment everything felt perfect. I went from facing some hard time, to a manaj all in a matter of hours.

Afterwards, I got into the shower and the girls already knew it was straight to business after that. I asked Felisha to go and get the money. I ask her to pull it from the stash and she gave me a funny look. 

"Where the fuck is my money Felisha?" She just sat there looking stupid and dumb founded. "OK either you tell me or I beat it out you the choice is yours." If anybody knew I didn't play bout my money it was Felisha. 

"Daddy I'm sorry but" and then Love interrupted "she sorry but the money is right here." I knew something wasn't right but I just didn't have the time to try and figure it out at that moment. 

We got dressed and I took the girls to the strip club, tonight was going to be another big show. Some basketball player was getting married and was having his bachelor party there. By the time we made it, the parking lot was packed, with literally no where to park. That was cool with me because I intended on dropping the girls off anyway while I went to take care of some other business. We said our goodbyes, and I pulled off and headed to the spot on Joy Road. I pulled up outside the crib, waited for about 20 minutes, got out and walked up to the front door. Even though I knew that the feds could still be watching, the risk was worth it. This trap spot was doing good numbers. It was the real reason I was able to afford my big ass house and BMW. I had come a long way from living out of hotels. Now I was running shit. I walked in and Philly was sitting on the couch playing playstation smoking a blunt. 

"Oh shit, my nigga Damien! What the fuck? I thought yo ass was locked upstate some damn where after they ran up in this bitch." 

"Yeah they can't hold a real nigga down you feel me? So where everybody at?" 

"Shit locked up, I just happened to had been gone when they raided. That's the only reason I'm still around." 

"Okay, look shit gonna be slow for awhile. Just until it calm down. I need you to stick around though. I heard Marvin got killed while I was locked up too. So when I call I'm gonna need you to be ready to make moves." We shook up and I made my way back to the car, I felt like going back in and blowing his fucking head off because him and Marvin was like best friends. If Marvin was snitching, shit maybe he was too. I mean it was mighty funny that out of everybody that got locked up, he the only one free. I erased the thought and backed out of the driveway. I had one more stop to make to let my plug know that I was going to be back in business. I was about a block away when I seen all the lights. They had his house surrounded. I made the first left I could and got the fuck up out of there. "Fuck fuck fuck." I screamed pounding on my steering wheel I couldn't believe this shit, first jail and now the plug just got raided? 

I made it back to the club a little after one, which gave me some time to sit and watch the girls. I noticed Love hustling like a muthafucka but to my surprise this bitch Felisha was in the corner fucking sleep. I walked over and just stood there for minute I really wanted to punch her dead in the face. instead I just whispered in her ear "Wake the fuck up". It scared the shit out of her she jumped right up as if she been dancing all night. Later after the girls got dressed, we made our way back home and while driving we discussed what we needed to do now that I was back out and the plug was probably not going to be able to supply us anymore. I also told Felisha she was walking on thin ice with me and that I was keeping my eyes on her. Since I had been gone she has changed and not in a good way, but like my mamma use to say every closed eye ain't sleep. 

*If you like this story please Like🔥Share🔥Vote and Follow*