MY FIRST TIME

"Hey, wait a minute. Where the hell are all the people for this so called after party?" Felisha and Damien just bust out laughing.

"Come inside, Love. You will see." Damien said. Once inside, I couldn't stop admiring all the beautiful decor. I mean they really hooked this place up. Felisha went up stairs and Damien made his way to the kitchen to grab drinks. We all met back in the living room.

"Here it is in a nutshell, Love" Damien said standing up and speaking firmly "we actually have been looking for you ever since you left that day."

"Oh really?" I replied, with a tad bit of sarcasm. "And why is that, Mr. Damien?"

"To be honest, we have yet to meet a bitch as real and down as we know you can be."

I laughed, "You barely even know me, but if I do say so myself, I am one of the realist bitches you'll probably ever meet in your life."

"Yes, and this we know." said Felisha. "So we were thinking maybe you would like to join forces and be a team that's unstoppable out here in these streets?"

"Sounds good, but I'm still just a little confused on what brought you two to the conclusion that I could be a part of what y'all got going on?"

Damien poured another shot and passed it to me. "After you left that day, later that night, a few sheriffs came to our room asking if we had seen you around. We told them no, and they gave us a card, asked us to call if we did and to be cautious that you could be dangerous. I had Felisha here do a little investigating and come to find out you could be linked to a couple of homicides." My mouth dropped. I never knew that the police were looking directly for me. I just sat there in total shock, speechless. "In other words, we need a bitch like you on our team. We can all hold each other down. Not sure if you know this or not, but you ain't the only one in this room that done put a mutherfucker 6 feet deep."

I had finally snapped out of my daze. "So what's in it for me? I mean cause to me, it look like y'all don't need to much help." At that moment, Felisha leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My first reaction was to push her off of me, but then I gave in to my hidden urges and kissed her back. The liquor was really playing a major roll. I'd never kissed a woman up until this point but damn, it felt good. She slid her hand up my dress and cuffed my now wet, juicy pussy and began to stroke my clit. I moaned from the touch. Damien unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick. Oh my, it was looking very nice at this point. I grabbed it and shoved it down my throat as Felisha made her way to her knees and ate my pussy - the best anyone has done before. After awhile, we switched positions. I was now on my knees in front of the couch, while Felisha laid on her back and I attempted to please her the best I could while Damien pounded me from the back. I think I came 20 times that night. We must have tried a hundred positions once we made it upstairs to the bedroom. After about 2 hours our sexcapade was over. We were now breathing heavily and sweating like we all had stepped out of sauna. Damien lit a blunt, and we smoked until we fell asleep without saying a word. I think the sex spoke loud enough for all of us. Sunrise came and here I am laying in the bed with strangers, but it felt so damn close, too. Damien laid in between the both of us still naked and almost good enough to fuck again, but I had to get my head back in the game.

"Damien, wake up." I said, tapping him on the shoulder. He rolled over and said something I couldn't make out. I got out of the bed and made my way down stairs where it all started and retrieved my items. Once dressed, I had an Uber come and pick me up. Yes, I left without them even knowing. I felt I needed some time to think about this shit. Something wasn't right or maybe it was all just moving too fast. Once I made it back to the spot, Jay was at the door serving a fiend. I made my way inside and plopped down on the couch.

"What's up boss lady? You look tired. Must have been a long night." I ignored him because at the moment I was deep in thought. What if they are working with the feds? What if they are trying to kill me because they know I sell dope? So many questions I had, but one thing I did know is that at this point, I wanted some more of what we shared last night. I believe I had been turned out.

"BOSS LADY!!!!" Jay said trying to shake me from daze.

"Huh?" as I jumped back to my senses.

"You didn't hear a word I said, did you? What got you all caught up in your thoughts boss lady?"

"It's complicated, Jay. I don't want to be rude, so can we just not talk about it?"

I got up from the couch and got into the shower. The whole time I kept thinking about how Felisha damn near licked my soul from my body. That woman was amazing. I took the shower head from it's post, put it on level 6, and placed it on my clit, while I sucked my breast as if it was Damien's mouth on me, and as I was about ready to cum, I heard my door being kicked in again and a voice yelling,

"GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND! POLICE!"

*If you like this story please Like🔥Share🔥Vote and Follow*