BOSSED UP

Damien

"Wake your ass up, inmate you have a visitor!" I really didn't care who it was that was here to see me, I was just glad to be getting out of the small ass cell. After being cuffed I was placed into the same room I was in when I first got here. The first thought in my mind was my lawyer and at the moment I was not ready to hear his shit. 

"Aye CO, if its my lawyer tell him I ain't feeling it today and just let me go back to my cell." 

"Damn Damien, I thought we were better than that?" My lawyer said walking in with a smile from ear to ear. I wasn't up for his fucking games today, I could barely sleep last night. I just kept thinking 15 fucking years is a long damn time

"So what's up, Bob? Why are you here?" 

"Well, Damien. You're a lucky son of a bitch. Looks like you will be getting out of here sooner than later. Apparently the informant was found dead last night on 7 mile and that was the DA's main lead in the case. Without him, everything that was creditable is now meaningless to the case. God willing, you should be out of here by the weekend." 

I just sat there in total shock as tears started to roll down my cheek. I couldn't believe it, I seriously thought my life was over. Walking back to my cell I ran into Blaze standing in the walkway with a couple of his  homeboys. We shook up and walked back to his cell and chopped it up about the situation. He told me that word on the streets is that Marvin is dead, but his girlfriend who was with him is in critical condition and that she was not any 'ole some body. She was related to the Knight family. In fact her brothers were Lance and Teddy. They were part of the reason Blaze was serving time now. He had a shoot out with them back in the day and killed their younger brother Ricky. I knew exactly who they were. Back then they were small time gun toting drug dealers, but now they were considered somewhat kingpins in the city. I was glad I had nothing to do with the shooting, well at least I didn't know at that time how involved I really was. I gave him my contact info for when he got out and told him to call me soon as he touched down, because even though I was unable to use the information he found for me, I still felt the need to look out for him. We shook up and I headed back to my cell happy as hell.

                                                                                     Love

 Felisha jumped up looking horrible and still confused "What you talking bout? Killed who?" 

"Marvin, bitch. I shot him and his girl right on 7 mile. Caught they ass slipping at the red light."

Felisha got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up. "Damn, bitch how much you drink while I was gone?" 

"Shut the hell up and help me out. I feel like I'm fucking dying right now." 

I went back into the room when it dawned on me, all the drugs where at the spot. "Felisha where the fuck did you get all this coke? You better not fucking lie to me either!" 

"I been had that." 

I came back into the bathroom and snatched her by the back of her hair "Bitch didn't I just say don't lie to me?" 

"Okay! Okay! Let me go! I got it from one of the homeboys. I dipped into the money stash. I was stressing I needed to relieve myself." 

"Stressing? Bitch I am out here putting in work for the both of us and you sitting up here spending the money we need to get Damien out of jail, so yo funky ass can get high?" I couldn't take it no more I beat that bitch right there in the bathroom. She was getting out of control and I felt the only way she would understand that I was serious was to beat her ass. I wore her ass out, then after I rolled us a blunt and poured a shot like nothing had never happened. We had both been waiting on Damien or his lawyer to call, but the call never came. I started to get a little worried but at the same time, no news is good news right? 

Speaking of news, I turned it to FOX 2 and there it was, Marvin's girlfriends car still smashed into the light pole and the headline read ONE DEAD OTHER IN CRITICAL CONDITION. Fuck I thought I killed them both, now what the hell I do? What if its Marvin that survived? I wasn't too much concerned about the female. She had no idea who I was and I doubt she remembered my face them bullets where flying so fast. 

"Look, Fee, I need you to keep this between us so when Damien call don't tell him shit about the murder." She agreed and we finished watching the news before we both dozed off. That night I had nightmares about Ta-Ta, my mother and Marvin. I kept waking up throughout the night in cold sweats. These murders were really starting to get the best of me. The next three days was spent trying to re-coop what Felisha's dumb ass was blowing on coke, she had become very addicted. I mean I sniffed a line or two, but this bitch was doing too much. What I didn't know is that whatever I was making up, she was sniffing up twice as much. She even stop turning tricks and coming to the strip club. In her mind Damien was about to spend the rest of his life in prison, and without him to tell her when,what and why, she was a complete mess. Me on the other hand, I bossed up and stayed getting money. I was going to do whatever it took to get my man out of jail, even if my life depended on it. 

*If you like this story please Like🔥Share🔥Vote and Follow*