REUNITED

Two months later, I had my own spot on the Eastside. Yeah I was on some real boss bitch shit. I was selling weed, crack and heroin. I had a couple of lames working with me since I did need some shooters, just in case the jackers came looking. I had been robbed 3 times and the shit was getting ridiculous. I made a promise to never let anyone run up in my shit again without catching a hot one. The only reason no one has caught a hot one up until this point is because I simply didn't want the feds at my house. I think I was doing a pretty good job drawing enough unwanted attention to myself. My plans were to stack enough money and move to Las Vegas with one of my cousins on my dad side that I had met via Facebook about a year ago. It seemed like every time I got just enough money, BOOM, somebody was kicking my door in. Not this damn time. I was tired of playing the fool. The night was approaching fast, and I had made a nice amount of money. I was getting ready to close down shop. One of my runners suggested that we go out and celebrate since it was the weekend and my birthday was coming up as well. After 10 pm, I was done, and I headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the night. Even though I kinda hated going out, it was my birthday weekend and I did need a break. I was so busy trying to prove and show everybody that doubted me that I could make it. I went into my closet and put on an all black dress with a slit that went up about mid thigh. I slid bright red lipstick across my lips, a little eye liner, dab of foundation and topped it off with some red bottom stilettos. When I stepped out into the living room, Lil Jay, one of my workers mouth dropped to the floor.

"Damn boss, I ain't never seen you look like that. You a fine ass mutherfucker!" We both laughed as I made my way to the kitchen to make myself a drink. I poured a glass of coconut Ciroc. "So where we going?"Jay asked looking at his G shock watch he had on.

"I was thinking the strip club, to be honest. Maybe get a couple of lap dances for a bitch birthday." Jay passed me the blunt.

"Hell yeah, boss lady. Now you talking. I'll drive. Lets go." We got into Jay's all black Tahoe on 24 inch rims, pulled out of the driveway and headed to the freeway. Once we arrived at the Brass Key strip club, the line was thick. All types of niggas was out there.

"I'll be damned if I wait in that line. Let's hit another spot."

"Boss lady, you must not know who I am."

"What you talking about, Jay?" He didn't say anything, he just found a parking spot. We got out and walked to the front of the line.

"Oh shit! My nigga, Jay!" one of the bouncers said as we approached, reaching out to shake hands.

"What up my dude? Check it out, it's my home girl birthday. You think you can get us a spot in V.I.P.?" The bouncer called in on his radio and then walked inside. A few seconds later he returned.

"Yeah Jay. We only have two tables left. $500 and a 2 bottle minimum."

"Cool." Jay replied. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash.

"Here. And get us a couple of bitches to go with them bottles."

We walked in, and when I say Detroit has some bad bitches, I mean these ho's where looking delicious. I don't even do women like that, but tonight just might be that night a bitch try. The bottles arrived at the table first. Jay sat on the couch rolling some weed up while I stood checking out the view, sipping on my drink. The waitress returned with the three thousand dollars in one's that we requested, and two dancers. This was about to be an epic night, I thought. I am about to enjoy myself, and for the first time in a long time, I truly did. Ass was popping, titties where shaking and drinks where being poured left and right. By this time our V.I.P. section was packed. We invited more people and dancers up. Around 1 am, they called most of the dancers to the stage. Something about a red light. All I know is when they made that announcement all the ho's were gone. I looked, and coming through the door, was Damien with two of his boy's, I assumed. They made their way to the front of the stage and the woman started flocking. I thought I had some money. These niggas must of had a million dollars in one's that night cause they flooded the stage. I made my way down and pushed through the crowd and tapped Damien on the shoulder.

"Hey stranger." I said as he turned around.

"Oh hey. Love...,right?"

"Yes, Damien. Where is my girl? She still mad?"

He laughed and said "I don't know. Ask her yourself." looking over my shoulder.

I turned around and there was Felisha on stage. Damn, I had I never seen her out of her clothes like that. She was a bad lil bitch. I told Damien that they both should come up to my booth. Have a drink and talk. He agreed, and I made my way back to V.I.P. and waited. 20 minutes later Damien and Felisha walked in. She had her arms crossed and her face suggested that she was still mad.

"Look. Felisha. I know you still mad at me, but I just wanted you to know that I never touched Damien, and I apologize about the fight. Even though we had just met, I felt as if we had a bond something like sisters." I smiled and and asked if she would accept my apology, extending my hand.

"Bitch, don't shake my hand." she said trying to hold back her smile. "Gimmie a hug, bitch. I miss you too." We laughed and talked until the club closed. Damien suggested that I come back to their house for an after party. Since Jay hooked up with one of the dancers, I told Damien cool I'd tag along.

Damn, these muthafucka's had come up since the last time we saw each other. We pulled up to a baby mansion. I mean this crib was huge. I bet it had at least 5 bedrooms, and not wanting to sound like a groupie, I just played it off as if everything was normal. Inside, I was kind of anxious and ready to see the inside of this beautiful house. Then it dawned on me, if this is the after party, where the hell are all the cars and people?

*If you like this story please Like🔥Share🔥Vote and Follow*