Chapter 21

I quickly shove the box back in the cabinet and hide the used ones in the trash and cover them with toilet paper. I stand up and open the door. "Are you alright?" Draco says. "Yes." I lie. "No you are not. I can tell by your eyes." He says frowning.

"Draco..." I stutter. "Whatever it is you can tell me." He says. "I'm...i'm...pregnant." I say quietly. he looks at me with a shocked face. He runs a hand through his hair muttering to himself. "What?" I shout at him. He stops pacing and looks at me.

His eyes soften."It's fine. We will be fine. All three of us will be fine." He says placing a hand on my stomach. "We can't let anyone find out. It has to be a secret baby." I say. "I know. But what about when you get bigger what are we going to do?" He says. "I, I don't know how about we think about that when the time comes. It won't be for a while since I am probably only 2 months along."

***

As we walk down the train isle many people stare at our intwined hands. I guess the news would have passed on by now that we spent the summer together at Malfoy manor. But the fact that we are married would be a conversation starter for anyone.

I see the castle as I step off and realize that I am home and I didn't matter so much that I was on the wrong side of the war. The very fact that I was at my home once again was calming enough.