Chapter 3

Ron has been coming out to this courtyard since the nice weather is almost to cold to anymore. There is a thin layer of frost on the ground as winter is upon us. I see Harry and Ron with Hermione huddled against a tree. I march up to the three of them and they don't see me coming.

"You can't ignore me forever. I'm your family." I say directed at Ron. "We will see you inside." Harry stands up and him and Hermione walk past me to the castle. Ron doesn't even look at me as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Ron..." I say. "Look, your not my family anymore. I don't see how I can call you my sister when I don't even know you." He huffs. "You do know me i'm right here. You have known me all of my life." I whisper/shout.

"Just look at you. I see you hanging out with that blue eyed chick." He says gesturing to my attire which consists of a sweater jeans and a Slytherin scarf. "She is actually nice and the only person right now that is my friend." I say thinking about how much of a good friend Emily has been to me.

"Oh now you think they are nice? Ginny listen to yourself!" Ron says, shaking my shoulders. "Stop being so mean to me! Mum won't allow us this way under her roof." I say. "Oh you didn't here? Mum and Dad kicked you out. So yea you are right she won't allow it under her roof and by it I mean you." Ron snarls.

My heart stops for a beat and a strange sensation takes over my body. It is adrenaline. I sprint away from Ron and away from the castle. I running for The Three Broomsticks. I find emily and drag her out down the street not even sure what I am looking for. Then I see a small Hair place called Happy's Hair. We walk out ten minutes later and my hair is Raven black. I thought the change of family means change of hair color.

It actually looks good and Emily is complementing me on it all the way to getting a butter beer. We link arms as the snow falls landing softly on my cheeks.