He's Dead.

The man in front of you was expressionless. Dead, inside, as he stared you straight in the eyes.

The red blurring your vision made your head pound. Anger, boiling, flaming ANGER, the only thing you can feel.
A stinging in your palm as your nails left their mark in the tattered skin, knuckles turning white.

A laughter. A man behind the other, cackling demeaningly at your slumped figure at the mercy of his grasp, a sense of fatherhood that should've been there only replaced with a bloodlust that quivered in their pupils.

"Fuck. You." You spit, face in a snarl as you crouch over Jungkook's unconscious body. The maknae doesn't stir, his eyes glassy and blurred. His formidable form is almost lifeless against the cold ground, his limbs limp.

Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok stay frozen around you, unable to speak, move or even think.
Jimin is the only one beside you, his hand grasping yours tightly.

The man doesn't reply. He slowly lowers the barrel of the gun in his hands, a tendril of smoke flowing out of it.

It looks like it's almost as if that tendril was Jungkook's soul. Captured and torn apart.

Tears come into the mix, and the man finally smiles as you lunge forwards with an animalistic shriek, knives flashing in fury. His stronger form easily knocks you down, but you continue your onslaught.

A slash down your arm. Then another one, creeping along you thigh.

It hurts. It hurts, so, so much. But you can't stop.
You continue to fight back like the animal you were in the moment, ignoring the scent of home that fills your nostrils, the love you had tried to press down for your foe. He shoves you off, easily, daintily, amused.

Your body is bleeding. You're tired. Drained. Half dead.
But you still manage to hurl an insult back.

"You fucking torpedo of a stank ass shit."

Then it's there again. That laughter. From the other man who watches the battle from behind, his stout figure sneering at you.

He steps forwards now, the other man backing to his side.

You stare at the shorter man back now as he slowly raises his right arm, hand tightened around the holster of a gun. Identical to the other person beside him, another handgun facing you.
It teases at your vision, slightly trembling.

You don't even react. You don't fear for the loss of your life, you don't fear the pain of the bullet that could strike you.
You just stare at them back, defiantly.

The shorter man smiles. You close your eyes, your face relaxing into a death pose.

"Finish her, Namjoon. With me, together."

And then two gunshots ring out.

Two bodies hit the floor.

Not yours, oh no. You stand completely straight, no other wound piercing through you. But another body is in front of you, convulsing as one bullet strikes him square in the chest. He falls, and you fall along with him. You can't hear the screams coming from Yoongi, nor the sound of a second body falling to the floor.

Because in front of you lies Jaebum, the light in his eyes fading away as you are the last thing he sees.

"Did I do good, Y/N?" Jaebum whispers, taking in a breath.

And he doesn't breathe again.

~~