3

You're screwed.

Like, completely screwed.

Not only did you have no chance at hunting down the members of BTS, you also had to do it on an empty stomach.

You gritted your teeth in anger, stalking out of the room after agreeing to the mission. As much as you didn't want to die, you didn't want BamBam to be killed either.

"Everyone has a weakness," Your trainers had drilled into your mind. Yeah, they sure did.

Damn JYP for knowing my weaknesses all too well.

Your mind was a mess. Your emotions surged out in waves, swirling like a torrent. Pain, fear, anger, worry, determination. But one emotion stood out from the rest. Revenge. As you grudgingly snatched back your pendant from the green eyed mans hands, hanging the object around your neck once more and grabbing a few weapons from the weaponry storage, you cursed JYP in your head. Revenge was the only thing pushing you forwards at this point, it transferring into a newfound determination in your head.

You groaned in frustration as you walked out onto the city streets, a lone figure in the middle of an alleyway before turning into a small coffee shop at the side of the road. The door jingled slightly as you came in, and you gave a small smile to the waiter who greeted you before sitting at a table in the corner.

How am I supposed to do this?

You glanced down at the file in your hands, flipping through the pages at a quick rate as you quickly skimmed over the information. Each page held some background knowledge about each of the BTS members.

This information isn't going to help with shit.

There were only a couple of sentences on each page, barely making it halfway down the piece of paper.

Kim Namjoon

Last Seen: Seoul, South Korea.

Kill Count: 432

Known Weaknesses: None

BG:  Extremely intelligent, leader of BTS. Uses complicated plans and maneuvers to outsmart opponents, can read a person's mind just by looking into their eyes. Assigns missions to each member. Has been said that BTS follows his orders without hesitation. Wealthy; no one can go against him and BTS in trial. Police are unable to arrest him due to insufficient evidence. Specialty is mixed.

Kim Seokjin

Last Seen: Seoul, South Korea, Seven Luck Casino.

Kill Count: 412

Known Weaknesses: None

BG: Known for killing face to face. Seems to corner the wealthy, seen at various casinos. Makes friends with victims first, gaining their trust before striking. Kills with style. Has a strong passion for food. Signature item is a little slip of paper left behind with a "dad joke" written on it. Specialty is poison.

Min Yoongi

Last Seen: Los Angeles